the thread about nothing...

Never had that. Do they make that with chicken or beef? Only ever seen it with pork and well...

Last edited:
I like ramen better as well

but it doesn't mean i won't enjoy Pho every once in a while.

Never had that. Do they make that with chicken or beef? Only ever seen it with pork and well...

It's expensive when you look at how little meat there is but it fills you up because that broth is heavy. Paying extra for meat is so bizarre to me so I rarely go. Two pieces of cha siu is outrageous I seen one place give one

I'm more into western food, cheaper and I feel like I get more bang for my buck

Last edited:
Yall ever had bitter melon?

8)

It's expensive when you look at how little meat there is but it fills you up because that broth is heavy. Paying extra for meat is so bizarre to me so I rarely go. Two pieces of cha siu is outrageous I seen one place give one

I'm more into western food, cheaper and I feel like I get more bang for my buck

Its pricey like that? Im still down to get it once and see what its all about.

I like all types of food, i enjoy trying different cuisine. Western food is at the bottom of the list for me tbh.

Last edited:
For the Filipinos on here. You think it's a bad idea to make/bring kare-kare for a kamayan dinner? Should I just make a dish that's not too saucy.

Its pricey like that? Im still down to get it once and see what its all about.

I like all types of food, i enjoy trying different cuisine. Western food is at the bottom of the list for me tbh.

I'd try ajisen ramen, it's been out here since I was a kid, the first real ramen place I been to. It's a huge franchise so it's cheaper than the other locations here

It's $10 so it isn't too bad but the small amount of protein is no bueno

I'd try ajisen ramen, it's been out here since I was a kid, the first real ramen place I been to. It's a huge franchise so it's cheaper than the other locations here

It's $10 so it isn't too bad but the small amount of protein is no bueno

Good looks

Been trying to rank these sandwich locations:

Potbelly
Which wich
Quiznos
Subway
Jimmy john
Panera bread
Jersey mikes
Firehouse subs

I'm invited to an event for Amazon. If they like me I could be moving to Boston or Seattle.

Problem is I kind of checked out of school already to be a firefighter. But this Amazon thing might be the only way to enter the United States

Back
Top Bottom