the thread about nothing...

You guys have pretty much nailed it. Voodoo is just a marginal doughnut place with a really good gimmick. Never had blue star but i dont doubt that its comparable.

Chalk me up as another white guy in the Portland area lol but thats pretty much how it is. Which category of white i fall under i dont know lol but oh well.

Portland is full of hipsters for sure. The mantra is "Keep Portland Weird" and by my experiences with it, people do a good job of that.

Pics?

I still would like to re-visit Portland again. Only made a day trip out there when I went to my parents timeshare out along the coast. Hopefully we can head back in the near future.

Never had in n out. Last time i went to cali we visited family friends. Their son whos same age as me kept raving about it ao i told him take me. SOB never took me

Screenshot_2017-07-18-15-38-23.png

Bro you **** with these? Sorry I dont know how to @ anybody correctly yet.

Just sat down with another department and it actually motivated me to work harder at trying to get over there. No back to back calls and I actually felt as if the dude was helping someone. Plus it's a financial position. :nthat:

Screenshot_2017-07-18-15-38-23.png

Bro you **** with these? Sorry I dont know how to @ anybody correctly yet.

Ehhh i dunno how i feel about it, like they tryna do too much. I like em how they are right now. Multicolor not my thing either.

And put @ then start typing the SN and itll be a drop down menu

Dubby Dubby

As much as Uber was a success my first time, I would still use it more as a last resort, than a rule

The personality of my Uber driver was very weird lol. He seemed unpredictable. I wonder if they all like that.

I still would like to re-visit Portland again. Only made a day trip out there when I went to my parents timeshare out along the coast. Hopefully we can head back in the near future.

TBH the only things I associate with Portland are the blazers, rainy weather, Nate Robinson's chicken and waffle joint. I have a cousin who lives there but I don't think I'll ever visit Portland lol

*Edit

I think I'm mixing up Portland and Seattle lol

As much as Uber was a success my first time, I would still use it more as a last resort, than a rule

The personality of my Uber driver was very weird lol. He seemed unpredictable. I wonder if they all like that.

Lol what you mean you wonder if they all like that?

Theyre people. Some are cool, nice, friendly and some are a-holes and weird

Back
Top Bottom