the thread about nothing...

My life was literally good .... but i hated my job and it was literally stressing my life out and wearing on me physically and emotionally .

I quit And made what’s lookign like a bad investment .... never been so sad and depressed in my life . On top of that first time in 7 years i had To go through an episode by myself , as me and my previous girl are over .

Crazy i feel More comfortable typing this to a bunch i dont Know on the net and everybody/my homies all ways come to me with their problems .

This sucks man ... worst place I’ve ever been in my life

Keep your head up bro, I know it’s easier said than done, but things WILL get better.

giphy.gif

What are they called, I tried googling the name I see on the box but only get Air Force 1 images.

Nike should have dedicated sneaker line to just retros of the 70s, 80s, 90 and early '00. All this stuff they drop can go under the radar.

What are they called, I tried googling the name I see on the box but only get Air Force 1 images.

Nike should have dedicated sneaker line to just retros of the 70s, 80s, 90 and early '00. All this stuff they drop can go under the radar.

Air force 93 mid.

TAN,

What the other person says or does cannot really annoy or irritate you except you permit him to disturb you. The only way he can annoy you is through your own thought. For example, if you get angry, you have to go through four stages in your mind: You begin to think about what he said. You decide to get angry and generate an emotion of rage. Then, you decide to act. Perhaps, you talk back and react in kind. You see that the thought, emotion, reaction, and action all take place in your mind. When you become emotionally mature, you do not respond negatively to the criticism and resentment of others.

If you can control it, change it...

LLLLLEEETTTSSSS GOOOOOOO!

idk man, I try to run at a pretty low temperature overall, but enough slick little racial 'jokes' from the same person can get me hot fast. I kinda consider it a weakness.

in an unrelated story, the phrase "to think with one's ****" undersells the difficulty of managing the phenomenon described.

everyone forgets the co-conspirators, it's basically your brain getting jumped 3-on-1 every time.

YOU KNOW WHAT, remember that second Million Man March?

I was there and Farrakhan heavily implied that he had his hand in that outcome. if it's not true, he certainly didn't always go out of his way to deny it.

I hate everything about the current way Sneakers are obtained. I started collecting in the 07ish time and now its all apps filled with bots and raffles where I have to win the ability to pay for a shoe. If that doesnt work its to Ebay or Stock X were its $100 above retail. The AJ 3 BC 3s have come down to $23 over retail. Maybe this Bred 1 day has me extra salty but damn this sucks

Back
Top Bottom