the thread about nothing...

I wish I was taller. |l
4991707D-D412-45C1-A270-1327E12750C1.gif

Man up

I was on FaceTime with my homegirl and I accidentally dropped my phone face down on the concrete told her that my screen just cracked and she says “You should screenshot it so I can see”. SMH.

Yo

Idk if it’s just a time period in my life

But i really have no interest in my usual hobbies, like idc about shoes like that anymore, when i used to be on it

Actually i dont care much for any material things cause i’m in the mindset of “when i go, i won’t be able to take it, so why spend money on it?”

Yo

But i really have no interest in my usual hobbies, like idc about shoes like that anymore, when i used to be on it

Actually i dont care much for any material things cause i’m in the mindset of “when i go, i won’t be able to take it, so why spend money on it?”

Yep, I'm the same way.
I can't remember the last time I actually bought clothes.

Yo

I was like that for a few months last year. Don't remember how or why I stopped

Yo

Exactly why you should spend the little time you have on earth with who you love and find someone to travel with and see this big chunk of water and dirt.

Definitely like the simpler things now

Nature >

I don't really go shopping for sneakers but if I'm out and see a great deal on something cool I'll buy it.
There's nothing I need.

I don't remember the last time I went "shopping". I browse online but rarely purchase. Whenever I go to the mall I know exactly what I need and I'm in and out.

Back
Top Bottom