the thread about nothing...

Went a little overboard

D0CC3972-907F-4BFE-A337-0B133B31EAA2.jpeg

That's what I said. If someone wants to wear them that way they can easily do so! I hope these flop so it blows up in Jordan Brand's face.
Those still look like they have the shoe string holes though, Will just pulled the strings out, they cant release the normal shoe?

Had to talk to a representative at Verizon about my bill.... they charge a ****in $7 fee to talk to them.

That’s the wildest money grab I’ve ever seen. They get ****in paid to talk to customers. Wtf

This is one of the realest things I learned about women...

I'm a 7/11...Some be average (below average) and some are stupid bad. Never in between...The key is connection and loyalty. Most of the time, the prettiest ones are the most insecure and thottiest ones.

My boss, her boss and her boss plus my only direct colleague are older white women. I pretty much hate this. Constantly have to remind myself not to feel too comfortable or trusting.

Just don't trust that they wouldn't hold an honest moment against me.

I'm actually pretty much just over this company. To be such a large and successful private company, it sure as hell is inconsistent in it's practices. No supervisor can provide a clear answer. They are constantly changing things, which part of me gets, and the other part absolutely hates because it's never a good change and is hardly ever a permanent solution.

I need to quit my *****ing. It could be worse. But this **** is old already and it's only been 2 years (and less than 1 year at my current position).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom