the thread about nothing...

Welp Adventure Time just ended, looking back on it I've never seen a show where the protagonist got dumped so many times

I never got into that show.

Regular Show >
I like Adventure Time alot but its not ****ing with Regular Show at all. Feel like the former was aimed closer to kids while the latter was aimed at adults. I'll miss Adventure Time but I was hurt when Regular Show ended.

yo....took a food coma nap and i swear to god i could feel myself in some wet wet. woke up in a sweat. this no fap business is no joke. i need to close something down soon.

A939CDD6-23AF-4A2C-A6A7-F7657F11DDAB.jpeg

The pics of the vogue 3s coming out makes me want to come out of retirement

But damn I bet resell on that will be a grip.

Air-Jordan-3-AWOK-Release-Date.jpg

Welp Adventure Time just ended, looking back on it I've never seen a show where the protagonist got dumped so many times
Even tho i hated on it at a point in time. Im cool with saying me and my brothers grew up in it in a sense.

Same with Regular Show. Top 10 toon of all time DGAF

They really shaming this man Geoffrey Owens for getting caught working at a trader joes... Humans are waste (yall already know this)

That’s crazy their are plenty of actors/actresses who do side hustles like him. Ain’t no reason for people to shame sooner or to be judging someone doing a honest job. Fox News is dirt news anyway. So it’s expected for them to sling dirt cause he was affiliated with the Cosby show in the past.

Last edited:
Having multpiple people overnight is a pain. Had 6 people overnight. At least i planned it and told them they could only stay for 1 night :lol:

And at least they were very close friends of mine.

Back
Top Bottom