the thread about nothing...

oof967wa96c21.jpg

I'm at the parking lot at my job. And this parked truck obviously has a flat tire. I'm a hundred feet away and I can see how flat the tire is.

Boy is he going to have a rough commute home.

I don't get mad easily, especially at work. But when I see a coworker take the entire bag of a communal snack back to their desk......

You're not at home nor did you buy it. I swear these are the same type who run to the kitchen the second our catered breakfast delivers at the end of the week. Behavior like that makes me cringe.

I don't get mad easily, especially at work. But when I see a coworker take the entire bag of a communal snack back to their desk......

You're not at home nor did you buy it. I swear these are the same type who run to the kitchen the second our catered breakfast delivers at the end of the week. Behavior like that makes me cringe.
You sound mad, mad.
D1BB841B-8BB4-4449-AE25-7354BB614897.gif

They fat fat?
Always feel like when they big they dont eeem care no mo.
Remember we had a christmas dinner and they asked for an appetizer, entree, and dessert all to themselves like they never ate out before

Yo it's crazy how when I was younger I didn't understand why my dad wouldn't let us eat McDonalds and all the other fast food. Now that I'm older I understand and thank him.

Back
Top Bottom