the thread about nothing...

Called but no answer. Emailed earlier prior to calling and that too, no reply. At this rate I'm just sitting back and if they want to reach back out, they will next week.

Still applying in the meantime.

Do you have the hiring managers email? Happened to me once, we ran a background check and dude had a DUI. HR/ Recruiter put the role back up and the runner- up reached out directly to me.

Do you have the hiring managers email? Happened to me once, we ran a background check and dude had a DUI. HR/ Recruiter put the role back up and the runner- up reached out directly to me.

Unfortunately no. I do have her name and found her on LinkedIn. Our in-person meeting went very well when I came to their office. We aren't connected at the moment, but that can change :lol:. Is that overstepping a boundary since I've been in touch with the HR/recruiter directly the entire process, or is it more of a "nothing to lose" situation still?

Edit: **** it. Requested to connect w/ her on LinkedIn.

Last edited:
macbk macbk definitely connect. A last ditch effort would be emailing, nothing to lose right? Email is probably the same as HR

As in:

If Sam Adams was HR and you have their email: [email protected] do the same for the hiring manager
[email protected]

Ooo good call on the email being similar. I wonder how that would come off on their end, given the fact that I would never have her email to begin with. Let's see if the LI-request is accepted. Maybe in that meantime HR will finally get back to me. Last resort I'd try to email sometime next week and from there really never hit up them again.

Ooo good call on the email being similar. I wonder how that would come off on their end, given the fact that I would never have her email to begin with. Let's see if the LI-request is accepted. Maybe in that meantime HR will finally get back to me. Last resort I'd try to email sometime next week and from there really never hit up them again.

Why I get paid the big bucks my mans.

dat curly hair and accent

she getting pregnant by me off rip

Wifey material.

Her and Zazie Beetz :blush:

gettyimages-598601718-h_2017.jpg

zazie-beetz-_glamour_10mar17_gettyimages-b.jpg

i always seen her on tv, but never knew her real name until i looked her up a couple months ago. looking thru her ig it looks like she on some hipster ish and she only mess with that unseasoned uncooked meat

Back
Top Bottom