the thread about nothing...

ns6ss9art9231.gif

Been friends with this dude for 10 years +. Found out today hes been dating my ex and a bunch of the guys wouldnt tell me because they thought id be upset. We were together for 5 years and he knew **** about our relationship and why it didnt work. Im not even mad about them dating , just upset the guys wouldnt tell me and i had to hear from people that arent even close to me. Her and i would never workout even if we did get back together, but would i be overreacting to not talk to that group of people anymore?
Be true about your feelings on the situation to the group and whatever shall be shall be.

Long tough night. Still in bed. Woke up every hour. Threw up one more time and used the bathroom 2 times with some pain in the stomach. Body still aching especially my joints but not as much and walking like a senior citizen. Don’t know why my shoulders are so sore. Going to attempt to go out and grab some food later.

Long tough night. Still in bed. Woke up every hour. Threw up one more time and used the bathroom 2 times with some pain in the stomach. Body still aching especially my joints but not as much and walking like a senior citizen. Don’t know why my shoulders are so sore. Going to attempt to go out and grab some food later.
Sounds like the flu; which in turn could be symptom of something else entirely.
Feel better dawg.

Best I’ve ever tried is this:

Half cup frozen strawberries
Half cup frozen pineapple
One cup milk
Half cup OJ

Add a scoop of whey protein powder and a spoonful of honey. GOAT

0BD75830-D9A3-4237-BA1B-75CF460C1BDB.jpeg
Taking notes....

Your shoulders are sore because of the puking - I’ve had that and it’s pretty rough. Just muscles going unusual ways. Resolved pretty quickly though.

Your shoulders are sore because of the puking - I’ve had that and it’s pretty rough. Just muscles going unusual ways. Resolved pretty quickly though.
Ahhh no wonder. I was really confused why they’re sore.

Hot today! 90 degrees already.

Best I’ve ever tried is this:

Half cup frozen strawberries
Half cup frozen pineapple
One cup milk
Half cup OJ

Add a scoop of whey protein powder and a spoonful of honey. GOAT

0BD75830-D9A3-4237-BA1B-75CF460C1BDB.jpeg
This sounds delicious but I know that sugar g content was at least in the 20’s with all that. Sounds like a Jamba Juice. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom