the thread about nothing...

Its 89 in SoFlo right now (West Palm Beach). Feels hotter tho.

Honestly I’ll prefer the tropical Miami,Florida weather instead of this god awful dry heat Houston.

3F6CAA38-06C4-4E78-A635-41612C1329D2.jpeg

Last edited:
Which choice would you take?

Commute to work for 1 hour each way (traffic) 3 times a week while working from home the other 2

Or

Work in the office 5x a week but the commute is only 20min each way with zero traffic?

Same pay. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Did both except the work from home part so that maybe skews my answer, but definitely the work from home + 1 hour commute.

Commute to work for 1 hour each way (traffic) 3 times a week while working from home the other 2

Or

Work in the office 5x a day but the commute is only 20min each way with zero traffic?

Same pay. Thoughts?

Second one EASY. I despise traffic. My job is 2 miles away.

Or

Work in the office 5x a week but the commute is only 20min each way with zero traffic?

Same pay. Thoughts?

1 hour each way is terrible but i’d pick that. 2 days from home is nice af.

Also how did you get that username? First time seeing one like that. Looks dope.

Going to my friend to watch the game. Might get ****ed up we’ll see. No work tomorrow AM but i have my grad ceremony so i still have to be up quite early. But at the same time i’ll be sitting down for 4 hours, easiest nap of my life :lol:

Keanu in his bag right now.

Fashion: New face of Saint Laurent

Cinema: Wick 3 in theaters

Gaming: Out of nowhere is playing a character in one of my most anticipated games in a min.

Was on the cover of GQ magazine in May.

Bill and Ted 3 begins filming later this year and will release next year.

Dude is def in his Icon stage in life.

Back
Top Bottom