the thread about nothing...

Sup Tan
Proposed to my girl yesterday. She said yes
april-startup.gif

I mean, Tom Brady does exist, but that aside, I agree.
Well, if Tom Brady retired from the NFL, football would not miss a beat. Serena took time off to have a baby, and women’s tennis a major hit. Some would say ratings for all of tennis took a hit as well. Brady is great, but he is no Wlliams.

Well, if Tom Brady retired from the NFL, football would not miss a beat. Serena took time off to have a baby, and women’s tennis a major hit. Some would say ratings for all of tennis took a hit as well. Brady is great, but he is no Wlliams.

Ehh idk about that.

The NFL would miss a beat because of the immense possibility there'll be two spots open in the AFC Championship every year instead of one.

Ehh idk about that.
The NFL and MLB are the only professional sports where one player is not the face of the leagues. When there is drop off in attendance, it is because of inferior product, not because the face of the league retires. When Jordan retired, the entire NBA took a hit in revenue. Taking a look at the MLB, NFL, it is a team driven sport, with franchises in charge of league image, not the players. Case in point, Kaep.
Serena changed how Women are paid in professional tennis, fought for changes in how women are viewed as well. Because of her power and draw, she was able to get the job done. However Kaep still has a fight ahead of him. Brady lives well in a sport that was built to support him. For Black athletes, especially women, this has not been the case.

Last edited:

Yep. I can speak on that from the tv ratings standpoint, Serena brings the ratings for women's tennis unlike anyone else in the sport. Her US Open final in 2014 had 3x the audience of the women's finals the following years without her. Brady doesn't have anywhere near the same effect

My brothers wife family (who is white )having a big *** 3 day party for Labor Day . Be around 100 people , ATVs, canoeing ; camping outside , etc outside of Oxford , Ohio (country)

I don’t really know them outside of her parents. All I know is they are country lol

Going to be weird literally being 5/100 people being black lol

My brothers wife family (who is white )having a big *** 3 day party for Labor Day . Be around 100 people , ATVs, canoeing ; camping outside , etc outside of Oxford , Ohio (country)

I don’t really know them outside of her parents. All I know is they are country lol

Going to be weird literally being 5/100 people being black lol

You single? Sounds like you can get some of them cousins when the rosé starts flowing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom