the thread about nothing...

In our meeting My supervisor kept saying ”to make things easier on Stopcappin , Stopcappin is having to jump through hoops because of you , etc.”(I’m not) .... so it makes it looks like I was complaining / snitching ?
Horrible supervisor for pointing you out and basically making you the fall guy for any backlash for what he or she was saying smh.

need advice:
Job offer - lateral move so no monetary increase

Current job:
Great people
Great Boss
Pigeon holed when it comes to advancement
great work/life balance

Job Offer:
More prestigious title
better stepping stone for future career bath
boring work but shouldn't be more work just less "fun"

basically do i walk away from what i know and am comfortable with to go to a potentially more boring job just for hopes that it helps my resume and future career
I hate lateral moves with no increase in pay. Who's to say you'll be at the job long enough for advancement after taking the "boring lateral position". There might be another opportunity on the way as long as you're putting in the work somebody will notice.

I like having a good time at work though. I figure I'm spending literally half my week with these people I at least want to enjoy myself a little. More money can always be made eventually.

In our meeting My supervisor kept saying ”to make things easier on Stopcappin , Stopcappin is having to jump through hoops because of you , etc.”(I’m not) .... so it makes it looks like I was complaining / snitching ?
Did you name drop when you talked to your supervisor when you had a disscussion before the meeting?

Did you name drop when you talked to your supervisor when you had a disscussion before the meeting?

there was 0 discussion ever lol . I never said anything.

I’m in supply chain and I support some of their product. So theoretically they need to have their schedules set so I can make sure they have what they need . I don’t really need the sequence of the jobs , just need the jobs set overall .

she was telling them they need to have their stuff in order for me (they don’t lol). I was just sitting there with my eyes big .

Was going to talk to coworkers after but I said forget it , maybe I’m looking into it too much and they know .

there was 0 discussion ever lol . I never said anything.

I’m in supply chain and I support some of their product. So theoretically they need to have their schedules set so I can make sure they have what they need . I don’t really need the sequence of the jobs , just need the jobs set overall .

she was telling them they need to have their stuff in order for me (they don’t lol). I was just sitting there with my eyes big .

Was going to talk to coworkers after but I said forget it , maybe I’m looking into it too much and they know .
Wow, she really threw you under the bus. Fing up your image. That's definitely foul on her part.

GOAT really fked up...all of a sudden I get 4 notifications that I filled 4 offers for Travis 1s Lows and Highs, 4s, 6s...and for me to start packaging and ship them.

Only problem is I never put up these sneakers nor do I own them. They had the gall to tell me it might have been am error on my part and they will offer me my 30 seller points back as a 1 time courtesy...but they actually owe me for 40 pts! Fkin idiots.

You know how "certain" folks can go to work, do their job, go home and not necessarily be friends or even friendly with coworkers? I'm learning that another "certain" type of folks can't handle people like that because it makes them feel like those folks feel like they are beneath the people that aren't being friendly. I feel like if someone not talking to you at work makes you feel less than, that an insecurity problem. Why do you need the acknowledgment and approval of everyone around you? I don't understand that.

..if that makes any sense.

bhssz6io8ls31.jpg

You know how "certain" folks can go to work, do their job, go home and not necessarily be friends or even friendly with coworkers? I'm learning that another "certain" type of folks can't handle people like that because it makes them feel like those folks feel like they are beneath the people that aren't being friendly. I feel like if someone not talking to you at work makes you feel less than, that an insecurity problem. Why do you need the acknowledgment and approval of everyone around you? I don't understand that.

..if that makes any sense.
Explain? I feel like you’re making a good point and want to understand it :lol:

interviewed for this position awhile back.
got the offer for the position today.

*ahem*

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

if I could get on top of my desk right now and do the worm into a backspin and freeze I would.
Congrats man! Nothing like excelling.

Back
Top Bottom