the thread about nothing...

You’ll be back when your knees give in from all the running on concrete. My chiropractor already put me on game long ago. Says he gets lots of runners coming in as they age. Run on dirt or soft gravel when you can.

I did run my 10k on dirt, like most of my runs actually.

That concrete is not joke you definitely right

I watched the Brian Banks movie and shed a tear at the end. The accuser made me sick to my stomach. I am glad he is free, but even with the weight lifted off his shoulder, his life will never be the same.

To no surprise, he is a 9 lifepath.

July 24, 1985
7+2+4+1+9+8+5=36
3+6=9

9's are highly adaptive but their lives are up and down. They go from high to low and vice versa. Life will present obstacles or challenges to overcome but also a lot of upside. 9's are open to trying new things but sometimes find themselves associating with the wrong people and could get hooked on vices.

Today also happens to be a 9 day.

11/4/2019
1+1+4+2+0+1+9=18
1+8=9

It is a good day to finish tasks that have been lingering. It is also a good day to end or get rid of anything you do not want in your life. However, it is not a good day to start anything important because it will be short-lived.

Dwight Howard recently picked up all of my books while he was hanging out on Venice Beach. He is a pretty cool.

FB_IMG_1572874114903.jpg

Around what year would you say “should of” became so popular and common instead of the proper “should have”?

Inhaler ran out last night. Now hoping my doctor prescribes a refill asap. Crud.

Drastically refreshing my email hoping I get hired soon so I don't have to go to a day and a half long interview next week for another job

Back
Top Bottom