the thread about nothing...

think i'm about to binge watch dragon ball-whatever version is out now.
that or pick up Naruto again after the first few chapters of boruto. I have no idea whats going on now.

that or pick up Naruto again after the first few chapters of boruto. I have no idea whats going on now.
You know, Idk if it's just my interests now, but I can't watch anime for a long period of time.

I couldn't get into Dragon Ball: Super. Brother introduced me to My Hero Academia and Hunter x Hunter and was "meh" about it.

Same age as you, agree 100 percent. My *** needs to get off social and the internet. I've become addicted when I was in high school never felt the need to be on it. I'm trying everyday tho,to get out of the matrix. It does nothing for me yet, there I am wasting time surfing the net.

Isn't it crazy? I feel bad for the high school/college kids now. They are constantly under the gun and being judged. They take a crap on each other because they're young and stupid, but then these idiot adults on social media take it a step further and criticize high school kids for being... kids. Just look at how they critique/ridicule high school and college athletes? What part of STUDENT athlete don't people understand nowadays? Lay off the harsh individual critiques. Players receiving death threats from people in their 40s. It's ridiculous.

I wish somebody would critique my game in 9th grade and have the nerve to have never played a sport on their life. All from the comfort of their basement, mad at their life because they didn't do what you did. It's sad bro...

Everybody is at fault too. That's why I laugh when people get into arguments over politics. ALL sides are doing wrong ****. Everyday we see that. But these buffoons sit on their computers with this "holier than thou" attitude. Child please.

i should finally watch one punch and start attack on titan fresh from the begining

i already watched the shows i was looking forward too

was thinking of starting something trashy like 90 day fiance

You know, Idk if it's just my interests now, but I can't watch anime for a long period of time.

I couldn't get into Dragon Ball: Super. Brother introduced me to My Hero Academia and Hunter x Hunter and was "meh" about it.
Gurren Lagen ruined my ADD and it's hard to watch shows after that

giphy.gif

unnamed.png
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

Welp, just got the announcement that 24hr Fitness will being temporarily closing their locations until further notice. Funny, it made no mention about temporarily stopping in collecting payments.

Planet Fitness sent us emails that they are stopping our payments until they are able to reopen. They'll credit us the 2 weeks of March that they are closed. They're $10/$20 plans so this closure hurts them more than 24, those greedy bastards

2fe78171d4f57649a4ca4780415affe4.jpg

Last edited:
Given how low budget the commercial was, I always thought this was a local ad. But the ad has aired all my life. Saw it earlier this year on TV.

And it has now made it's way to the internet. It will NEVER go away.
20200317_133742.jpg

Finally saw a new Vette on the road. Coming at you, it looks like a McLaren. The back end, strangely, looks..... “cheap” is the best way I can describe it.

Finally saw a new Vette on the road. Coming at you, it looks like a McLaren. The back end, strangely, looks..... “cheap” is the best way I can describe it.
I haven’t seen one yet, but wasn’t a fan when it was announced. I love the body style before this current one though.

Back
Top Bottom