the thread about nothing...

Idk if I told y’all but I work really closely with the police, but I don’t work FOR the police. The other day a female cop tried to get me to get at her. She kept telling me it was her last day working security here. It took her two times to say it before it registered why she was telling that. When it clicked, the conflict of interests caused my mind to lock up. :lol: I’m wildin enough working here. I’m not literally getting in bed the devil.
Bra size?

I was visiting a friend at his condo earlier and he lives on the 24th floor.

So when the elevator finally arrived for me to leave, I took a step inside and this middle-aged Dude (Male version of a "Karen") told me two people maximum inside the elevator.

Normally I'd apologize and wait for the next elevator, but this MOFO didn't even have a mask on :lol:.

So I had to wait another 5 minutes for the elevator to arrive.

EeMqBDqU8AEx5BC

this girl has an OF and sells videos of her bouncing in her bra and underwear and doing this weird drooling thing for $40, barely a minute long. I catch leaks on reddit but damn people pay for this stuff.

this girl has an OF and sells videos of her bouncing in her bra and underwear and doing this weird drooling thing for $40, barely a minute long. I catch leaks on reddit but damn people pay for this stuff.

The bread girl or someone else?

Back
Top Bottom