the thread about nothing...

Word. I was kinda floored when dude was telling me that fat fingering a selection by mistake was permanent. He said even if I selected that I was currently pregnant, it would still be on record that I was pregnant at some point :lol:

“we just take medical things seriously so unfortunately we can’t make any changes. You’ll have to get approval from a doctor.”

it seems like making the CORRECT changes to a form would be the most appropriate thing to do if medical records were of the utmost importance. 🤦‍♂️

Yo, 50 is ....different :lol:

Death, injuries, and destruction...and fam hashtags his businesses for promo underneath.

Sick or brilliant depending or your perspective.

eqkonvh5rcf51.gif

I honestly don't even know why I still have a FB account. I really use it to like pages of comic books stores, card shops, browse the marketplace, and chat with a friend who refuses to communicate through text lol.

I honestly don't even know why I still have a FB account. I really use it to like pages of comic books stores, card shops, browse the marketplace, and chat with a friend who refuses to communicate through text lol.
Why not text & use FB exclusively for communication? Have you ever asked his reasoning behind this? What's the diff to him? I'm curious lol

I don't know ish about this guy other than he's supposed to be boxing Nate Robinson as the undercard to Tyson vs Jones. But dayum, FBI sent a small army to raid his crib. Likely for show. But is all this really only cause he was at that mall that was looted when the looting was going on?

Looks like his friends crib got raided too

Why not text & use FB exclusively for communication? Have you ever asked his reasoning behind this? What's the diff to him? I'm curious lol
Man, I have no idea why. I asked him once and he was like "that is a good point" and continued to message me through FB lol. Even if I text him, 99% sure I'll get a FB notification on Messenger from him. It's whatever at this point lol

It's sad that the world revolves around money and so much of your life is dictated by your financial situation.

I get lost in thought sometimes thinking about this. I was really intrigued by Andrew Yang's universal basic income. And his argument that if people all made enough to survive without doing anything...what would they do for a real job?

How many people would pursue their actual passion? You would think a lot more. I know that means we would have countless terrible bands...and rappers...but imagine the people that want to help the world. Or the people that want to just build stuff all day or create art. I would love to see how that could change the landscape of the entire human civilization.

Back
Top Bottom