the thread about nothing...

wl3712qcheg51.jpg

I'm such a man child, just started watching Hey Arnold and Recess again lol
Hey Arnold got a dope soundtrack.
I learned a couple days ago that they planned to make a Hey Arnold spin-off called The Patakis about Helga and her family. It was gonna be on Nick at Nite but they rejected it because it was “too dark”

SSI is age 65 or older.

sorry, I forgot the rest of the information

SSI is for anyone found disabled and has low income. at the age of 65 you only have to be low income
SSDI is for people who worked and paid their FICA tax 5/10 years and are within their "insured" period.
how you get money depends on different variables for both programs. I just want my man up there to be educated on what program he is on because most people who speak about the program have no idea.

Ssi is for adults who are disabled but don’t have the necessary work credits to qualify for regular disability. Ssi= set amount monthly. Disability= monthly amount based on previous work history

I'm such a man child, just started watching Hey Arnold and Recess again lol
Hey Arnold got a dope soundtrack.
He also has the greatest bedroom ever
I learned a couple days ago that they planned to make a Hey Arnold spin-off called The Patakis about Helga and her family. It was gonna be on Nick at Nite but they rejected it because it was “too dark”
Apparently they tried shopping it to MTV but they rejected it because it reminded them of Daria

Back
Top Bottom