the thread about nothing...

Was looking forward to watching a dvd that I had bought on eBay when I got home from work. Came home to an empty mailbox. Damn idiot probably put it in the wrong box. There goes my $7.26

I be killin these every time my niece leaves them at my crib :lol:
5FC37A68-EF5C-442D-AFF3-AC90BC4B6818.jpeg

Shoe palace had a restock on a couple of 1’s
I put a pair in my cart and thought about it for 30 minutes. Refreshed and still had em. Then I thought nehhhh. I went to check them again before going to bed, they’re all sold out. Kinda regretting it now

Shoe palace had a restock on a couple of 1’s
I put a pair in my cart and thought about it for 30 minutes. Refreshed and still had em. Then I thought nehhhh. I went to check them again before going to bed, they’re all sold out. Kinda regretting it now

Been there. Sucks :smh:

i think it might have been the right move tho.
been buyingplenty of sneakersin the last 5 months (that’s how long I been quarantined)

you’re probably right in that it was correct thing to do. When I get that feeling of regret I notice that something better/useful comes along shortly after, almost as if meant to be.

i immediately thought of a jordan peele horror film

beautiful women in a beautiful remote town but why are there no men around?
looks like every man's fantasy but ends up being every man's nightmare

feminist cult that imprisons men only for their seed then enslaves or discards them

i immediately thought of a jordan peele horror film

beautiful women in a beautiful remote town but why are there no men around?
looks like every man's fantasy but ends up being every man's nightmare

feminist cult that imprisons men only for their seed then enslaves or discards them
That's the plot to the movie The Wicker Man. Also similar to Midsommar.

Back
Top Bottom