the thread about nothing...

IDK how anyone keeps a white shirt white. I literally own 3 white T shirts right now and after 1-3 wears there is a stain...whether its sweat stains or food or something. And bleach won't get it out. I then just throw them away and buy others....but i think its time to just stick with black. I can't wear a crisp white shirt with pit stains...or a small red dot from past sauce on it...idk i am ocd.

IDK how anyone keeps a white shirt white. I literally own 3 white T shirts right now and after 1-3 wears there is a stain...whether its sweat stains or food or something. And bleach won't get it out. I then just throw them away and buy others....but i think its time to just stick with black. I can't wear a crisp white shirt with pit stains...or a small red dot from past sauce on it...idk i am ocd.

if you go through them that fast just go to Walmart and buy their white tees. I want to say theyre 3.99 each and you can get a pack of 5 for 12 bucks. the brand is George.

I only wear gray and black T-shirts for that reason.

Also don’t believe in buying cheap white t-shirts and only wearing them a few times. We waste so much stuff already, i don’t need to add to that list, i actually want to waste less and less stuff lol

Black Ts over White Ts for me

zmaqbool zmaqbool , awesome news for the fam!!! Glad you guys all had a great time :smile::smile::emoji_heart_eyes:
Thanks brother, it was a blast!
That’s amazing zmaqbool zmaqbool !
Thanks for sharing that story with us
It’s the type of positivity we need during these times.
I wish your family the best 😄🥳
I hear ya man, it's rough out there right now. Hope things change for the better soon. Thank you for the well wishes brother :D
kungfu koala kungfu koala Lol yes sir, another one bites the dust. Thank you for the well wishes bro :smile:

Found a pair of yeezy’s on the side(s) of the road:
82EB3CE7-CCFD-4E39-A801-47831A40D6F3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom