the thread about nothing...

o6ma6exrawv51.jpg

How is it that the heavyweight champion in boxing was the most heralded position in sports and now it's non existent?

How is it that the heavyweight champion in boxing was the most heralded position in sports and now it's non existent?

The fact that there's more than one champ in the divison and the top guys are Euro right now

Everybody knew Wilder lacked skill and was just a hard hitter. He's also talk and acts like a Bama which doesn't help him

Speaking of boxing, here’s an early trailer for Rocky IV that’s different from the og one. Surprised Drago speaks that much when the film hardly gave him any lines :lol:

You can blame the pettiness of promoters and the large number of governing bodies for boxing decline. Making guys jump through hoops to negotiate a fight let alone actually getting in the ring. Whats crazy is UFC in particular has the opposite problem

The duality of man...

I hate the fact that the only other person who works my department who has had this job much longer than I asks me what they should do or how they should fix something. It's like, shouldn't I be asking you what to do? I dont, cuz I dont need to. But man, either you know how to do the job or you dont. If you dont, move out the way. I'm not the communicative type nor am I much of a delegator. If I need something done I have a much better chance doing it myself properly than I do explaining to someone else how to do it properly.

Everything has trends and cycles. American heavyweights haven't been as dominant because there aren't as many stepping to the plate. If you have a manchild, you'd probably steer him towards basketball and football because those are more lucrative on average and there is a less chance of prolonged damage.

Back
Top Bottom