the thread about nothing...

SoreNecessaryGoldeneye-small.gif

If Trump refuses to leave the White house. F taking him out the conventional way. I want them take him out 'Jumanji' style. And then after that put him in a straitjacket, and directly to a asylum he goes. His cooq supporters could also join him in there.

Last edited:
Someone else mentioned Rocky Maivia in a separate thread the other day. Anyone remember when The Rock started out in WWF under that ring name during fall 1996?

His gimmick was destined to fail out the gate. They dubbed him the blue chipper. WWF tried hard to hype him as a 3rd generation star when he started out because his maternal grandfather and his dad were wrestlers preceding him. Fans just weren't buying it.

Rocky looked like a broke a%$ male stripper somewhere in the Pacific Islands with that outfit on. 🙄
Maivia1.jpg

That Chia Pet hairstyle didn't help his image either. 😆
Maivia2.jpg

Here's evidence that fans didn't embrace him. I recall seeing these signs on TV often within the first few months he was in WWF.
Maivia3.jpg

props..
He maintained while tripping bullocks on lsd ...I typically hug everything. Shirt off preferably.
I don't see the harm in legalizing...

Love the creativity in this video. The visuals are a cross between 'leprechaun' and 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids'.

this the best thread on NT....

and this my first post being back on this bihh...
RIP VON
RIP POP
RIP KOBE gigi and everyone else on the copter
RIP alex
RIP jerry stiller
RIP lil richie
RIP Boseman
RIP RBG
RIP John Lewis
RIP Bill Withers
RIP Cliff Robinson
RIP Peter Green