the thread about nothing...

02.JPG

10.JPG

random rant
Why I will never mess with designer post 2013
They just been producing whatever Payless no effort crap
D69DF48E-D1CB-471A-9176-132973C2DACA.jpeg

854A2B52-C8AA-430B-9584-F6A0901AA5DC.png

and all the talented independent people and creatives get looked over. That sheep mentality is sickening.
It’s one thing to love a sport, a sneaker, but a t shirt only has so much quality, design to it. So for a T shirt to be $500 at least look dope as hell or be strong as hell. I don’t know what I’m tryna say but a 90% of designer shiii is trash! Like Gucci/LV don’t even use leather anymore and sell it at a higher price.
Just found this brand called Ventements it’s disgustingly trash and no thought & charging cats $790 for a hoody. And influencers & rappers wear this instead of finding quality and bringing talent up.

random rant

and all the talented independent people and creatives get looked over. That sheep mentality is sickening.
It’s one thing to love a sport, a sneaker, but a t shirt only has so much quality, design to it. So for a T shirt to be $500 at least look dope as hell or be strong as hell. I don’t know what I’m tryna say but a 90% of designer shiii is trash! Like Gucci/LV don’t even use leather anymore and sell it at a higher price.
Just found this brand called Ventements it’s disgustingly trash and no thought & charging cats $790 for a hoody. And influencers & rappers wear this instead of finding quality and bringing talent up.

Self hate is real. If I was a rapper or athlete with a large influence I would wear nothing but designer gear from up and coming guys and girls from hoods all over

random rant

received_207462234155430.jpeg

This boy was a crazy a%$ fool for this 💩! 😲

Now he's facing assault charges and his school has been removed from the playoffs in Texas. He sure f'd up bad.

Back
Top Bottom