the thread about nothing...

Okay so now on Twitch you even have people sleeping, I thought for a minute I was lost in some weird p*rnh*b category :lol:
You know when every "normal" category has been exploited and you try the last ones, and you instantly regret it, like, " man, do you intend to eat that pizza then ? "
Or " Japanese people, we do love you, but stay out of adult movies pleeeeeaaaassse "
img-29302272faa.jpg
His level of voyeurism is incredible !!!! ( and before everyone ask -...- , yes it wasn't a woman sleping |l:lol::nerd: )
_

I was amused by the fact I let some protections on stuff I bought years ago, some plastic on a part of a screen, some polystyrene under my fridge, so question is :
who here got a sofa and kept the plastic in order to keep it 100 % ?

DSC_0739-e1517412218278-1024x632.jpg

b4e2ce7447eb2e7d21f92eec59768411--rednecks-funny-****.jpg Great trick :lol:

I swear my left foot is smaller than my right. Shoe be fitting tighter on my left foot.
19721190.jpg

Feet are like breasts, they're not identical at all, I know this feeling, for mine it must be about the form in the height rather in the lenght I think.
That's one criteria of beauty by the way : SYMMETRY

Attachments

• symmetry.jpg
    symmetry.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1
fam.jpg

When you cross a Salamanca and you are able to kill him, do it or live to regret it...
That's maybe one of Mike's defaults : too sensitive, I mean always avoiding to kill baddies, but they're baddies, you're an ex cop, where is the problem ? :lol:

Mike was tough but fair and sometimes spared people bc he saw a glimpse of good in them. Still can't believe how well he played that character. It felt like he was living his regular life while everyone else was acting.

Mike was tough but fair and sometimes spared people bc he saw a glimpse of good in them. Still can't believe how well he played that character. It felt like he was living his regular life while everyone else was acting.
Yes, I feel the same, like they did take this actor to just be himself as the role was written for him. He got some calm and nonchalant vibe I like.

20210611_163810.jpg

I still have today to go

whew.png
Got me beat.
20210612_092310.jpg

Just tuned on the laptop for this saturday session as well. Actually planned on starting the saturday session around the time you posted, but you know, life and all.

Working from home on a saturday kinda trippy. Its like, do I work first then take care of home? Or take care of home first then work.

This is the time for me to be patriot : I'm glad to only have to work 38 hours per week :lol:
And 35 hours is the norm, it is a great thing I enjoy a lot ! I can say it as I'm the first to criticize our defaults, but this, greatness !

Back
Top Bottom