the thread about nothing...

The irony is that night we didn't even smash or anything. In bed she explicitly mumbled that she wanted to but I turned it down and just spooned, mostly because I felt she was way too drunk at that point but I did want to keep it at least somewhat respectful.
We did smash the next day after we saw that he blocked us and quit though

He's the odd man out. It's too buddy buddy around there, no boundaries or separation between personal and work life. Like I said hopefully he didn't jeopardize his money, but props to him for ducking out from all that weird energy and not doing something crazy.

Today's run
Screenshot_20220121-173728__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220121-173730__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220121-173741__01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220121_173544__01.jpg
    IMG_20220121_173544__01.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20220121_173549__01.jpg
    IMG_20220121_173549__01.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 72
He's the odd man out. It's too buddy buddy around there, no boundaries or separation between personal and work life. Like I said hopefully he didn't jeopardize his money, but props to him for ducking out from all that weird energy and not doing something crazy.
The work environment is definitely very buddy buddy. Virtually everyone, including all the way up to the owner(s), frequently associates with eachother outside of work. There’s a specific casual groupchat for all non-work talk aside from the formal group chat. Those who don’t want to mix work and private life can do so just fine, there’s no pressure. At the moment though I don’t think we really have any employees that don’t mix the two to at least some extent.

If TMobile Tuesdays gives out MLBTV for the season again, I'm keeping it.

Try to get into baseball. I'm a casual fan, but want more insight/knowledge.

Virtually all my coworkers are women and I get along very well with just about everyone.
Probably not the greatest idea but the company owner is one of my closest friends' girlfriend, she's the one who hired me in the first place. She said it's all good.
It’s not the worry of potentially being fired even with your connection to the boss, more the problems you could have by hooking up with coworkers in general. Do your thing though.

I’ve caught the eyes and interest from some of the women who work at fast food restaurants I frequent. I get tempted because they’re cute or the booty is fat....but I don’t want the awkwardness (or food sabotage) that can happen once things have run their course, lol. I can’t imagine dating anyone from the workplace.

ya i fw reeves, but u right....he runs like he got a mild case of rickets...
He really does look it 😂.
Like a never warmed up and pulled something,lol.

I've noticed the actual air time of a show seems to be getting shorter. So many more damn commercials now. Some of the old shows I've seen so many times have scenes missing now.

The work environment is definitely very buddy buddy. Virtually everyone, including all the way up to the owner(s), frequently associates with eachother outside of work. There’s a specific casual groupchat for all non-work talk aside from the formal group chat. Those who don’t want to mix work and private life can do so just fine, there’s no pressure. At the moment though I don’t think we really have any employees that don’t mix the two to at least some extent.
I don't know what's going on but I would give it a benefit of a doubt that it was a painful breakup and anything to see her get over him in a matter of day added salt to the injury. especially in your work environment that it's a buddy-buddy system. it does affect other people since not everyone can be the same. personally, I do value relationship especially close ones. if I was a mormon, I would have a few wives by now. that is me just saying that I was raised to only have a monogamous serious relationship at a time and knowing the fact the women that I had relationship with are very possessive of their man. so I'm quite a stranger to an open relationship and everything else is just done secretly.

Should of invited Amy over too
:lol:

Having dinner with her on Tuesday actually. She left some voice messages at 4AM last night asking me out for dinner with her and one of her close (female) friends. She mentioned something about her friend really wanting to meet me after she "bragged about how close friends we are" so I think my odds are looking decent to at least hook up with her friend.

:lol:

Having dinner with her on Tuesday actually. She left some voice messages at 4AM last night asking me out for dinner with her and one of her close (female) friends. She mentioned something about her friend really wanting to meet me after she "bragged about how close friends we are" so I think my odds are looking decent to at least hook up with her friend.

Attachments

• Take-away-sushi-rolls_3781NM.jpg
    Take-away-sushi-rolls_3781NM.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 160
2 inches of snow ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .
a thin icy road is more of a real city shutdown concern.

2, two, dos, whopping inches dude. I cant get **** today because of this.

Its 35 degrees outside, not a lick of ice anywhere out here. Its rare out here but still, what in the entire hell.

Back
Top Bottom