the thread about nothing...

A852FB56-6384-4E5D-B9C6-37E42D2E22B6.jpeg
C0101EC4-17CC-4691-BD17-2D61829998A5.jpeg

almost made this a whole post edit **thread**

but ill start here, im wondering

how many of us have been influenced, i'd even say taught a lot just from reading, observing and posting on NT

so here it is

who else would get a niketalk tattoo, and id consider myself a newb compared to the ninjahoods, i think i actually made an account in 2012, and realistically which one of yall can see yourselves without niketalk (not in a serious manner but why wont we use it?) so im just saying im 10 years deep and i can justify a niketalk tattoo vs the 3 girls that tatted my name and the one aint no P like crazy P ex that i still have her name on my wrist

You’re not lying! I’ve had that happen and I wake up all confused to the time and what day of the week I’m in but I feel goooood :lol:
:lol: A day I'll never forget in middle school. Arrived home from school around almost 4, took a two hour nap and woke up, saw that my clock said 620something. Ran in the bathroom got ready again for school and rushed in my moms room asking why she didn't wake up me up for school knowing I was going to run late. She said its am not pm right now and started laughing.
I was confused & relieved but moms was still laughing.

mas flow vol.1 greatest thing that ever happened to latin music.....that intro to tito el bambino snapping on cai la noche

phewwwwwwwwww

NToweG NToweG , your mom must’ve had a good long laugh about that one, lol. Does she still remind you of it from time to time?

c flyness c flyness , I Stopped into Goodwill and found this vintage shirt I had to have. It was $8 but worth it to me, brings so many good memories of that time with the family. I was at a huge lake among a bunch of families and people brought their portable tv’s to watch the games that day. I think the U.S. lost to Brazil 4 - 0 but folks still had a great time.
199691A3-E4B0-4B76-92EF-B7E3255738FF.jpeg

Some lady just came out screaming at me for her dogs barking at me delivering construction equipment.

I sarcastically asked her if she wanted my bosses number so she could tell me when to work.

Well she didn’t get the sarcasm. So then I gave her my co workers number because it would be way funnier.

He gets a call from some random screaming lady and he plays along and tells her to train her dogs and she hung up on him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom