the thread about nothing...

home-depot-home-depot-tik-tok.gif

Report: Olympic Sprinter Usain Bolt’s $10 Million ‘Retirement Funds’ Wiped Out After Massive Scam Leaves Him With Only $2,000 in His Account​

SICKENING. He’s such a good person too. Has donated and done more for his Jamaican community than almost anyone in history. Just JUST donated 20mill to his school.

I feel like ANONYMOUS should investigate this and somehow get dude his money back. This ain’t your run of the mill celebrity getting scammed here. It a damn humanitarian saint. We gotta do better as a species.

Girlfriends dad lost a hard battle to cancer this morning. It’s been a wild ride. I am a mess but I have these waves of relief that come over me in moments.

My dad died of a massive heart attack in January of 2021. That same month, her mom was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and died later in august. The same WEEK her mom died, her dad found out he had developed some tumors that turned out to be late stage cancer.

We’ve been staying away from crowds and people and masking up everyday since both her parents got sick. I feel relieved we can start the healing process and return to being somewhat normal human beings. Never had time to process my dads death and now I’m going through it. Thanks for being my outlet during these rough times. #NTtherapy

Girlfriends dad lost a hard battle to cancer this morning. It’s been a wild ride. I am a mess but I have these waves of relief that come over me in moments.

My dad died of a massive heart attack in January of 2021. That same month, her mom was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and died later in august. The same WEEK her mom died, her dad found out he had developed some tumors that turned out to be late stage cancer.

We’ve been staying away from crowds and people and masking up everyday since both her parents got sick. I feel relieved we can start the healing process and return to being somewhat normal human beings. Never had time to process my dads death and now I’m going through it. Thanks for being my outlet during these rough times. #NTtherapy
I'm sorry that you and your girlfriend had to face all of this misfortune. That's really alot of devastating events in a small span of time. I feel for you man and I wish you well.

Damn that's a lot of losses in such a short window. Y'all should somewhat be able to find comfort in the fact that your loved ones ain't suffering anymore and are at peace. Easier said than done, for sure.
Hold y'all heads and make them proud

Last edited:
Got a PS5 and 2K23 for Christmas. I wanna say the last one I played was 2k20 because it was free. I cannot express how little I care for and about the MyPlayer story. Ugh! I really wish they’d drop an adult version with a trimmed down myplayer mode( got my dude doing Tik Tok dances and battle rapping?! GTF) and unedited music. Shoot, Id be happy just with a version with unedited music.

Strength to you!

Sorry for your losses man. That is a huge amount to lose in such a short amount of time. Just know that all 3 of them are in a better place now & their suffering has come to an end which is what we all want for our loved ones- to not suffer. You & your lady have to be each other's strengths, now more than ever. Keep yourselves & your minds occupied & hold onto your faiths. Ever upward brother 👍 .

I never know the appropriate things to say in situations like these I hope peace and joy find you soon. Whenever im going through it I always watch my favorite Chappelle joke for a quick chuckle... Blessings to you my dude

Back
Top Bottom