the thread about nothing...

WIN_20230329_22_03_56_Pro.jpg

anyone ever used Mercari? First time using that website. I bought an item that I was interested in and haven't heard from seller.
hopefully, i can cancel my order.

anyone ever used Mercari? First time using that website. I bought an item that I was interested in and haven't heard from seller.
If they don’t ship it within 3 business days from when you order, your order automatically gets cancelled

I dislike most contrived acts on social networks to get attention and/or likes because they're usually overdone or lack logic. They're just not funny most of the time.

But this contrived gag is actually good and funny predicated on optics and logistics. The overweight dude running away was funny and he was really cool about going along with it. The guy with the exaggerated chase down to sell a product was funny too. It was good fun all across the board.

Went to check out "Air" this afternoon. Wore my 2009 Black/Red 1s. My showing was surprisingly filled with old white people.
At the end of the movie when the lights came back on this old lady sitting next to me points to my feet and says to her companion, "He's wearing the Nikes!" It felt very awkward and I guess she expected to get a reaction out of me because she did it again but said it even louder. "HE'S WEARING THE NIKES!" At that point I just smiled awkwardly and said, "Yeah I am..."

Went to check out "Air" this afternoon. Wore my 2009 Black/Red 1s. My showing was surprisingly filled with old white people.
At the end of the movie when the lights came back on this old lady sitting next to me points to my feet and says to her companion, "He's wearing the Nikes!" It felt very awkward and I guess she expected to get a reaction out of me because she did it again but said it even louder. "HE'S WEARING THE NIKES!" At that point I just smiled awkwardly and said, "Yeah I am..."
How was he movie?

I don’t know why, but I imagined her looking a lil’ something like this

1680728805173.jpeg

I love Mercari and use it a lot. It's kind of like Ebay from a very long time ago before it was as trustworthy as it is today.

Just pay close attention to seller ratings. A good chunk of sellers have little or no feedback. I've just made sure to do that and I've never had any issues.

I love Mercari and use it a lot. It's kind of like Ebay from a very long time ago before it was as trustworthy as it is today.

Just pay close attention to seller ratings. A good chunk of sellers have little or no feedback. I've just made sure to do that and I've never had any issues.
Seller hasn't shipped or responded, hopefully, my money gets returned with no hassle. Just looked at the profile of the seller and item again, I assume seller is not very active and may not even realize he still had listing up. I assume mercari just leaves a posting up with no expiration?

Seller hasn't shipped or responded, hopefully, my money gets returned with no hassle. Just looked at the profile of the seller and item again, I assume seller is not very active and may not even realize he still had listing up. I assume mercari just leaves a posting up with no expiration?
Yeah it seems to be that way on the expiration. People seem to generally ask the seller if a item is available on older listings before buying on there. I love the bargains, but there's no doubt you need to be mindful of the date and seller rep when buying.

Pretty sure they usually refund fairly easily. Shouldn't have too much of an issue there.

Back
Top Bottom