the thread about nothing...

Tell me it’s summer without telling me it’s summer.

460531B2-A189-4212-A3DE-AD3D708E6B43.png

I dont know where people go to get orthodontics in prison, but in my state people almost die of tooth abcesses that the medical staff refused to let them get treatment for much less orthodontics to fix crooked teeth...

So, I had some dude follow me around for 5 minutes today, trying to box me in with his car and force me out of my car. All because I ruined his car wash. 😂😂😂

Dude was holding up traffic and was going 5 mph through or around big puddles. I had had enough so when the next big puddle came up and he slowed to almost a halt, I just drove around him and splashed his ride. Who the hell washes their car when the snow is melting and the streets are wet anyways? 😂😂😂

So, I had some dude follow me around for 5 minutes today, trying to box me in with his car and force me out of my car. All because I ruined his car wash. 😂😂😂

Dude was holding up traffic and was going 5 mph through or around big puddles. I had had enough so when the next big puddle came up and he slowed to almost a halt, I just drove around him and splashed his ride. Who the hell washes their car when the snow is melting and the streets are wet anyways? 😂😂😂
Don't get shot b

Selling shoes is so hard
I put a pair on OfferUp and a Facebook shoe group
I’ve gotten nothing but low ballers or trade for yeezys lol
Terrible
indeed. apart from the typical scammers who does financial fraud thru mobile payment mediums.

Back
Top Bottom