the thread about nothing...

I was pleasantly surprised to see my favorite kicks worn in the inner booklet of K-Ci & Jojo’s album.

OG Reebok Question blue toes
AFE26D9F-76AC-443A-901E-29BAF01E37E0.jpeg

The word on the internet is folks would want Johnathan Majors to be replaced (if they are even going to do that ) with Damson Idris
Let me be the first to say that’s a horrible ****ing idea

Lately there’s been rumors going around that my psycho neighbor’s wife left him.

I haven’t seen/heard any sign of his wife in at least 2 weeks either and my landlord, who I get along with very well, mentioned that he had heard that the psycho neighbor’s wife packed her bags and left around the start of this month.

The other day, the nutjob called my landlord once again to yell at him about being able to see a patch of weeds on my landlord’s property from one of the windows upstairs. For reference, behind my home/driveway/backyard there’s a big property with a hangar etc where my landlord keeps chickens, grows vegetables, chops wood, …

The nutjob has previously called my landlord about this small patch of weed at least 3 times before, and screamed profanities throughout all of them, but my landlord always just laughed at him on the phone and told him to stick to his own property.

The other day my landlord decided to hit him where it hurts and told the nutjob that maybe instead of screaming over the phone about someone else’s property, he should maybe pay more attention to his wife :lol:

The nutjob normally just rambles on and on but that jab apparently left him speechless for a few seconds and then my landlord hung up during the silence.
I had heard some unintelligible screaming and loud noises coming from the nutjob’s house after the call apparently took place so I’m guessing he had a bit of trouble getting his anger under control.

Dude is legit insane.

It still amazes me how different languages sound....................I sometimes try to listen to English as if ive never heard it before and it definitely sounds like gibberish, lol.

International hip hop fascinates me. Hip hop got across the pond before the internet. I think hip hop might be one of mankind’s greatest creations. Yes, more than other forms of music. Hip hop has permeated its way into every other genre of music. They got the beat dropping in country music now. It’s amazing how it went from a black thing, to a Brooklyn thing, to a New York thing, to an American thing and now it just belongs to the world.

Preach brother preach.
Arguably the single greatest use of words ever, Shakespeare, Baudelaire and Whitman wish they were rappers
I heard Shakespeare was quite the wordsmith back in his day. They called him Shakespeare because his words and beats had people shaking their bodies

Back
Top Bottom