the thread about nothing...

giphy (1).gif

Ssshhhhhooooot, don’t I know it 😂

TAN fam is healthy so maybe one couldn’t hurt.

Last edited:
Really hope that vid of dude getting beat in the dice game for his Tesla fake. I’m pretty sure you can’t just take someone’s car without change of title lol

Damn it's gotta be hot out there right now :lol:

I was in the same area back in May and I was DYING
It's scorching hot.

I don't mind it as much if I'm outside for a long period of time. My body gets used to it. The worst is stepping in and out of air conditioned buildings. The heat stings after my body cools down and I have to step back out. Takes time to reacclimate.

Where did u stay in May?

Purchased my home...had the sellers include a home warranty since the furnace was original to the home and, in their words, "ready to go." Will be inconvenient if it does go out in winter but the comfort in knowing it'll be handled via warranty put me at ease.

Welp, we still used the heat when we first moved in. It didn't kick, which would have been perfect timing since we were moving into the warm months. But the air had issues too...used home warranty for that repair. Today, my garage door opener broke...home warranty is coming in clutch. Now if **** could just stop breaking down...

It's scorching hot.

I don't mind it as much if I'm outside for a long period of time. My body gets used to it. The worst is stepping in and out of air conditioned buildings. The heat stings after my body cools down and I have to step back out. Takes time to reacclimate.

Where did u stay in May?
I stayed at the Hyatt right on the River Walk for work.

I didn't do much exploring cuz it was hot as hell. I wouldn't go back :lol:

was out there in San Antonio once, river walk is pretty cool imo not sure what other cities got something like that.

Back
Top Bottom