the thread about nothing...

That scene where the thing is staring at them as they pass knowing they see him sent me :lol:
Its that eye contact- **** was staring into their souls :lol:. Jeepers Creepers 1 was scary, but Jeepers Creepers 2 was on a different level.

I was like 14 when the 2nd one came out & the pinpoint accuracy the thing used to flatten the school bus' tire with the made from human bone boomerang thing was insane, lol. Part 3 was dull & forgettable.

I remember this episode! Dude killed his wife and these folks witnessed him leaving the burial site.
It was on unsolved mysteries...I'm going to see if YouTube has the episode. Do you know if they ever got the scumbag?

What was so ironic about the show Unsolved Mysteries was that the shows host Robert Stack's own son was kidnapped. Maybe due to fame & $ from the show someone thought it's worth a try to kidnap the hosts son & get ransom out of him.

It was on unsolved mysteries...I'm going to see if YouTube has the episode. Do you know if they ever got the scumbag?

What was so ironic about the show Unsolved Mysteries was that the shows host Robert Stack's own son was kidnapped. Maybe due to fame & $ from the show someone thought it's worth a try to kidnap the hosts son & get ransom out of him.

For sure it’s on YouTube but I don’t know if that show is on streaming services. Yeah, they caught his *** from what I recall. Dude had kids too, crazy stuff.

Oh wow, didn’t know he went through that. A terrible incident is what created America’s Most Wanted tv show too. The host’s son was kidnapped, raped and beheaded and that sorrow is what inspired him to make a show to alert everyone of criminals on the run.

Last edited:

I can't find any info on this. Do you have a link?

Its that eye contact- **** was staring into their souls :lol:. Jeepers Creepers 1 was scary, but Jeepers Creepers 2 was on a different level.

I was like 14 when the 2nd one came out & the pinpoint accuracy the thing used to flatten the school bus' tire with the made from human bone boomerang thing was insane, lol. Part 3 was dull & forgettable.
I cant remember if it was the end scene of part 1 or 2. The theater was lol at the end . Because the dog was still alive after all those years.

r813p1uh76eb1.jpg

For sure it’s on YouTube but I don’t know if that show is on streaming services. Yeah, they caught his *** from what I recall. Dude had kids too, crazy stuff.

Oh wow, didn’t know he went through that. A terrible incident is what created America’s Most Wanted tv show too. The host’s son was kidnapped, raped and beheaded and that sorrow is what inspired him to make a show to alert everyone of criminals on the run.
Oh damn! That makes sense because I mixed up the 2 shows. You're right the host whose son was kidnapped & brutally murdered was John Walsh from America's Most Wanted not Robert Stack host of Unsolved Mysteries.
I can't find any info on this. Do you have a link?
That's my bad. I mixed up the 2 shows. It was John Walsh of America's Most Wanted whose son was kidnapped & murdered. And that inspired him to create the show America's Most Wanted.

It's been a very long time since I watched either show & I remembered it as being Unsolved Mysteries host whose son went through that but I stand corrected.

Well, for the 15th thousand time… Nike has turned me down for a job. I’ve been trying for work for them for over 20 years. 😰

I’m heartbroken waking up to this email NT.

I’m done with Nike for a good while. I’m done spending my money with them.

I am DONE shopping Nike. ✌️

This really hurts me inside NT. Nike don’t care.

They are evil to not see my passion for their brand.

Goodbye Nike.

I know this is NT, but what about working with another footwear company?
or is there any where else where you gain additional exp to give you a boost on your resume?
I'm sure you have already thought of these things.
Maybe you are meant for something greater. Universe works in strange ways some times. Keep your head up!
"When a door closes a window opens"

If he sold the account, he would've easily gotten $10k at the bare minimum :lol:
Any 1 letter username is worth around 10k, and with X being arguably the most 'desired' character, I estimate this would've gone for closer to 20k.

Didn't they just... take it?

Back
Top Bottom