the thread about nothing...

Shaq face Meme Generator - Imgflip

Legal question for anyone savvy. lawdog1 lawdog1 :nerd:

If I print images from the instagram and put those images into a book, with which I sell for money, I cannot use a photo of a person without their permission correct? And also, if the photo contains something like a screen name with a blue checkmark, are those things copyrighted? For instance, could I print this image and sell it if the top part with the profile and checkmark were cropped out? Or would PG and Dame both hit me with a C&D?
IMG_2684.jpeg

Legal question for anyone savvy. lawdog1 lawdog1 :nerd:

If I print images from the instagram and put those images into a book, with which I sell for money, I cannot use a photo of a person without their permission correct? And also, if the photo contains something like a screen name with a blue checkmark, are those things copyrighted? For instance, could I print this image and sell it if the top part with the profile and checkmark were cropped out? Or would PG and Dame both hit me with a C&D?
IMG_2684.jpeg
i don't think you'll run into an issue
those photos are public
by the time you get big enough for someone to sue you you'll have da bread

I see Naked Attraction hit the streaming services 🤣. I used to get high call into work and watch Brittish TV all day 🤣. Couldn't believe they had it on national tv in the UK one of the craziest dating shows ive ever seen. Didnt think the US was ready 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Starting a search for a new job, but it won’t be super active. I still have my current job, but it’s time for something new
I been thinking the same recently. For some reason after 4-5 years at a place i get that itch. Plus they only gave me a slap in the face 19 cent raise and I actually killed it for them last year took on all kinds of extra roles and work shifts everything. Kind of killed my morale with them. Still the easiest best paying job ive ever had but im way to comfortable starting to slack and dont see a future.

Theres a job with the county that im somewhat qualified for. Could actually be a career and at this age thats what I need. Dope salary benefits retirement all that jazz. Kinda hesitant I dont have the educational experience they would prefer(not require) but i more than qualify in work experience in the field that they do "require". Its an in person interview and I believe I can get any job I can actually go in and talk with them face to face for an interview no phone or zoom stuff. Got til Weds to apply, think I will in the morning

Plus Jordan, or Gretsky, or Bishop Don Magic Juan cant remember which one of the goats said you miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

When people discuss, “Odds of being struck by lightning” the chances include one has to be outside, right?

I got into a debate with a friend, where I was saying the odds have to include just people that are outside, and he said no it includes all people. And I was like, why the hell would they include people that are inside in the average.

Any experts :lol:

When people discuss, “Odds of being struck by lightning” the chances include one has to be outside, right?

I got into a debate with a friend, where I was saying the odds have to include just people that are outside, and he said no it includes all people. And I was like, why the hell would they include people that are inside in the average.

Any experts :lol:
not saying that I'm an expert but from what I could gather that the likelihood of people getting hit by lightning outside is not really that any worse than the ones inside the house. I believe it is more of a false sense of security since we don't have cover that we won't get hit by lightning. for example, if you take refuge under a tree, do you think that your chances of not getting hit by lightning would improve?

I don’t know, but that’s what I mean. If something else gets a direct hit, maybe you do still get struck.

I don’t know, but that’s what I mean. If something else gets a direct hit, maybe you do still get struck.
I would say from my experiences of severe lightning storm, I don't even feel relieved even if I was inside. there are times that I would think or consider hiding inside the closet. just the sound of thunder is harrowing enough for me.

Not scared of anything naturally, was through a close tornado situation/green-sky situation/thankfully went elsewhere/only one in my house at age 12/humming of the weather yikes… in 2004-05 or something in metro Minnesota. But this is so random don’t even concern yourself imo. It is what it is where you are.

Back
Top Bottom