the thread about nothing...

Rewatching the OG Candyman on AMC. I don’t think you’ll ever find a grimier looking projects in the US than what Cabrini used to be. Straight gang-filled wasteland. I know NYC would say the Bronx but Cabrini looked liked you would get killed before you even made it to the buildings.

Judas was crucified, not Jesus? Let’s tell all the campfire stories.

download.jpeg-3 4k.jpg

Rewatching the OG Candyman on AMC. I don’t think you’ll ever find a grimier looking projects in the US than what Cabrini used to be. Straight gang-filled wasteland. I know NYC would say the Bronx but Cabrini looked liked you would get killed before you even made it to the buildings.
Yeap it’s looks like as soon as you open the car door
Some hood relic would come snatch you up and fly away

I thought they filmed the most recent one in the same location though

Cabrini been gone along with most other Chicago high rise projects. I didn’t watch the new one but the old Cabrini got blown up decades ago along with Robert Taylor, Ida B Wells, the Ickes, Stateway and a bunch of other spots. I used to be over there in the summers, most of it’s gone now.

I think it's dope she went makeupless at an event. She old now, people have seen EVERYTHING she has, why worry about all the bs in your 50s just enjoy life 🤷🏾‍♂️

If anyone's here from the early 2000s, who remembers that Jordans website that had pics/info on every Jordan sneaker?
I remember this site but I can’t remember the name. You could see every Jordan and the various colorways that were released for each shoe as well as the dates. I feel like it had a blue interface and maybe had a hyphen in the URL.

Back
Top Bottom