the thread about nothing...

Couple screws in my left knee, couple in my right foot. 😂😬🤦‍♂️
Damn. What was the reason for the knee? Basketball? Football?

Looking through childhood photos, reminiscing about the times when I didn't feel like I needed much to be happy. :frown:
What were the little things that made you happy?
For me it was always toys, video games and fast food.
Btw, have you been up on your numerology?

Last edited:
Yep, football. Back in 98. My cleat was planted right as I was tackled low from the side. Everyone around me said they heard my knee pop. Tore my ACL. 2 screws from that.

Ouch! How long did it take to recover from that? That’s an injury that totally makes me shook. Now that I’m older I think about injuries before I do sports. I’m washed now so I can’t take on injuries like I did in my earlier days.

Two MORE screws in my body now.
20230922_222305.jpg

Surgery first thing this morning. Went well. My foot hurts way worst than yesterday, but at least now it's hurting because someone cut my foot and was wiggling around inside of it with a bunch of tools. 🤣
Two MORE screws in my body now. 😬🤦‍♂️
20231024_224845.jpg
how long before they said you could do ROM exercises?

Couple screws in my left knee, couple in my right foot. 😂😬🤦‍♂️
got some screws on my left knee. not planning of adding more. although I'm due for a deep tissue massage today. body's been in extreme pain these past few days. feels like my pinched nerve got aggrevated again. shoulder is in complete discomfort, neck feels stiff and odd and arm is feeling numb and tingly.

Bruh CHURCH was on that list. Let that sink in. I work with 2 happily married middle aged women. BOTH of them say their first date was at a fast food restaurant. If you're really trying to build a lasting relationship with the person you're on a date with, what does any of the places have to do with the price of tea in China?

I don't think Church is a good idea to take someone on a FIRST date. If you have 3 first dates in a year, the rest of the congrgation will definitely judge. So, I agree with Church being on that list.

If the girl likes you, where yall go doesn't matter.

Have a good time, move on.

If Idris Elba took those girls to McDOnald's or Starbucks, they would be for it.

That list is for, "Ladies: If you KINDA like the dude, refuse to go to these places."

Looking through childhood photos, reminiscing about the times when I didn't feel like I needed much to be happy. :frown:
only right

DripNick DripNick Am I in the minority when I say I’d like to see a new album collab with Cam and Mase? Feels like it wouldn’t disappoint 😁
I was never a Mase fan, even at his peak
of course I knew the songs
but he never did it for me (pause).......(crazy)

but, now knowing his personallity
I might give his music another listen
so I wouldnt mind this collab idea
plus cam still sharp

wild
seems so casual/routine

doing it in slides and ****

florida is something else

2003 sure but 2023 naw. They would sound like angry old dudes yelling at cloud.
if they leaned into it
they should rap over all the beats during their era that they missed collabs on

like "oh boy"
sounds like mase belongs on it

theres a bunch of cam/dipset stuff mase would be perfect for
and cam would work well on a lot of badboy/mase stuff

after all
biggie wanted to/did(*) sign cam

Back
Top Bottom