the thread about nothing...

you know how the picture of the shopper shows up on instacart after you place an order, well this chick looked straight up like joy taylor. my heart was racing anticipating her arrival :blush:
but I managed to restrain myself and didn't peek out the window.

you know how the picture of the shopper shows up on instacart after you place an order, well this chick looked straight up like joy taylor. my heart was racing anticipating her arrival :blush:
but I managed to restrain myself and didn't peek out the window.
IMG_3205.gif

The Jeezy tiny desk had so much potential but the audience ****ed up what could have been I’m so pissed off about that NPR doesn’t need to invite them anymore

Face is taking his on tour, I want to go but I'm worried about it being in a bigger venue and the crowd throwing the vibe off. It'd be dope seeing Fave do his songs with a band in like 100-200 seat place. But that would also be impossible to get tickets for

Face is taking his on tour, I want to go but I'm worried about it being in a bigger venue and the crowd throwing the vibe off. It'd be dope seeing Fave do his songs with a band in like 100-200 seat place. But that would also be impossible to get tickets for
Kendrick did the same thing for TPAB

It was a small *** venue and trying to get tickets was like trying to get Jordan 11’s off Eastbay

RIP EASTBAY

One girl lost her phone at her cousin's sweet 16 party. She ended up finding it the next day ran over a few times but it still works. The other girl is planning a trip to miami. It sounds like she's going to get some cosmetic surgery.

They were talking about archiving instagram posts and some other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom