the thread about nothing...

sb8mlju3aypc1.webp

Watching Road House 2024 and it starts with Post Malone beating up a guy twice his size. They really thought this was a good idea?

Speaking of Bad Bunny, he was suppose to have a show here tonight. But it got canceled due to low tickets sales. The prices were ridiculous.

Turns out my nutjob neighbor has spent at least the past few weeks slandering my name in random replies on my small town's Facebook group.
On threads that literally don't have anything to do with his salty comments. Dude started whining about his "neighbor to his left" being disrespectful, unhelpful, bla bla bla on a missing cat thread the other day.
I just checked the creation date of my audio recordings of him screaming death threats at me. March 30th, 2022. A whole 2 years ago and this man is out here whining on missing cat threads.
I don't really check the FB page much but my landlord hit me up about it and said this nutjob's been complaining in multiple threads the last month. :lol:

I thought contact above the shoulders was an automatic harsher penalty in all sports now days, and that follow through was reckless 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom