the thread about nothing...

images

So I had terrible news this morning.
For those who remember my foot injury last year (got ran over by a 15-ft, fully loaded flatbed trailer), I need surgery again. I have a completely ruptured tendon that wasn't caught via MRI back in October because there was still so much fluid in my foot that the magnetic imaging could not resonate.
When you tilt your foot up and try to bring your big toe towards your shin, there's a thick tendon on the front, inner part of your shin that you will see flexing.
On me, that's torn. Completely ruptured.
Surgery on the 16th.
I'm... unwell. This will be my 7th surgery, all below the waist.
*multiple profanities*

For those who remember my foot injury last year (got ran over by a 15-ft, fully loaded flatbed trailer), I need surgery again. I have a completely ruptured tendon that wasn't caught via MRI back in October because there was still so much fluid in my foot that the magnetic imaging could not resonate.
When you tilt your foot up and try to bring your big toe towards your shin, there's a thick tendon on the front, inner part of your shin that you will see flexing.
Surgery on the 16th.
*multiple profanities*
I hope you are being well compensated for this! Life-changing! I hope this closes the book on surgery for you for the foreseeable future.

Surgery on the 16th.
*multiple profanities*

Hopefully the surgery is straightforward. At least you’ll have plenty of time to catch up on movies.

You need to be changing your username again through - something with Grant Hill seems appropriate!

Back
Top Bottom