The thread about nothing

tumblr_mzz8rb8XEH1tp7swvo1_500.jpg

Somo dope

And a white woman just told me I she appreciated me, got her number...idk how to feel

common-jay-electronica-vince-staples-main.jpg

During the recording for the 2014 BET Hip-Hop Awards (which will air October 14th), Jay Electronica joined Common & Vince Staples on stage for the first ever recorded performance of a remix to "Kingdom."

The original, No I.D.-produced single appeared on Com's tenth studio album, Nobody Smiling which is available on iTunes now.

According to The Boom Box, the trio were backed by a gospel choir, and at the end of their performance, the parents of slain teen Mike Brown (Lesley McSpadden & Mike Brown Sr.) joined the three on stage for a somber, but uplifting moment of silence.

We're not sure at this point whether the remix will land on the internets before the airing of the BET Hip-Hop Awards, or if it will be premiered during the show. We do know, as thirsty *** Jay Electronica fans, that we're mad excited to hear this.

common-jayelect-vince-staples-mike-brown-sr.jpg

I •• my money up (damn!) Now I can't re-up
Ran up in his spot just to get my stacks up
Now I'm back on deck, so shawty, what the •• you want?
Heard he's talking ••, but this ain't what the •• you want
Locked my CEO up, now it's back to coca
•• talking •• bro, hang him by a ropa
Hit em with the choppa, call that •• hot lava
Call me Waka Flocka aka Young Wild ••
Aka Young Drug Dealer
Got purp, got ••, got pills, got white
In the trap all night with the hard and the soft
Stacks on the floor, watch Kebo water whippin
Shoots it to the left, then he shoots it to the right
So Icey brick boys got it all night
These lame-•• •• ain't got no fight
Kick in my door, we gonna shoot out all night
Home of the Braves, shawty, shoot 'em with AK

Came across a kid named A-F-R-O. He's a 17 yr old Cali native.  He entered the Definition Of A Rap Flow contest. Here is submission. The kid is nice. Enjoy. 
smokin.gif

The freestyle he submitted 

A-F-R-O - Definition of a Rap Flow 

Free styling for R.A the Rugged Man

Last edited:
the fact that they're letting dude perform that hot ***** song on Jimmy Fallon kinda made me mad for  like 30 seconds
mean.gif

w/ dj quik's new album and kendrick's impression on i love myself it might be suga free season now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom