The thread about nothing

For real, Websters flow is nice.

Why are digital downloads the same price as CDs? Clearly it should be cheaper because they don't have to pay for packaging costs. They should just make the dl 5bux and everybodys happy. I'd buy tons more music.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Webbie's flow is horrible? I know we all have our own opinions, but I think flow is one of Webbie's best aspects. 

THIS... 
and as much as it saddens me  I have come to terms with Boosie/Webbie being over. 
frown.gif

Savage Life, Gangsta Muzik, Bad $#$ are severely underrated.  

those and a few Boosie Mixtapes still get constant spins from me

Kanye's College Dropout/Graduation his best works

This dude Action bronson is actually nice

Jay's "American Gangster" is on of his best works

Lil wayne that carter 2 and dedication 2 were
pimp.gif
no one was touching him

Oh Oh, i try to tell em, they don't here me though

They wonder why we leavin puddles everywhere we go

SPLASH!

Thats what its bout lil lady, (SPLASH,)  you can wipe your mouth now baby

They love the bentley, and the seats in the spur, and the rugs in the phantom when they feets on the fur

I get the cash and go, i get the cash and blow

fly boy, you probably think you seen a fashion show

so mean, make sure you flick when i pose, and get them red and green stripes on my clothes (GUCCI!)

-Elz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The MMLP is definitely Em's best album.

I was thinking The SSLP was maybe even or slightly better but after listening to tracks from both albums today I've decided the MMLP is better.

The top 3 post in the music forum consist of

Lil Wayne 04-06 = top 5 EVER
an Odd future thread
an 300 + page thread on lil B

and they say the rappers are the reason hiphops dead....................

My neighbor plays this every night when hes smashin....
and doesnt even know the creator of the mix lives right next to him�
laugh.gif

Cracked Rear View is one of the best albums of the 90's

I don't understand how people can not like Hootie and The Blowfish

someone school me on why major artists (game for example) need to have a dj host their mixtape. But drops the no dj version 2 days later. What was the point?

AdobeCS4 wrote:
someone school me on why major artists (game for example) need to have a dj host their mixtape. But drops the no dj version 2 days later. What was the point?
To put the songs together. Most DJs have a good ear for flow of an album/mixtape. So they get them to put the tracklist together whether they "host" it or not

I remember Jeezy had a couple Djs help with the tracklist of 103. Khaled helped with Teflon Don's tracklist

I a proud big brother.

I have a 15 yr old brother who is in his room most of the time playing with his music equipment all day.. today he tells me Lil B rapped over one of his beats and he remixed one of The Weekends tracks that was posted on The Weekend's tumblr.

http://soundcloud.com/emerald-ruins

ive read all of the pages in this thread. cannot agree or disagree with others' opinions. heres mine:

- Big Krit, Kendrick Lamar and J Cole are the only present day artists who are keeping Hip Hop/Rap relevant.
- Dom Kennedy is under rated.
- Curren$y's flow goes over A LOT of peoples heads.
- Odd Future (with the exception of Frank Ocean) and Lil B are certified garbage.
- Tupac and Biggie are equal in terms of rapping and story telling ability... im a westcoast native btw.
- Since Lil Wayne got into the game so early in his life, he has had an identity crisis ever since.. hence the wardrobe changes every year. dude doesnt even know who he is!!
- I wish AZ got more recognition throughout his career.. Nas kind of over shined him.
- 50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Trying was THAT ALBUM when i was in high school.
- Outkast and ATCQ have to be in the top 3 rap groups of all time.

more to come..

Originally Posted by Dunk These

ive read all of the pages in this thread. cannot agree or disagree with others' opinions. heres mine:

- Big Krit, Kendrick Lamar and J Cole are the only present day artists who are keeping Hip Hop/Rap relevant.
- Odd Future (with the exception of Frank Ocean) and Lil B are certified garbage
- Tupac and Biggie are equal in terms of rapping and story telling ability... im a westcoast native btw.
- Since Lil Wayne got into the game so early in his life, he has had an identity crisis ever since.. hence the wardrobe changes every year. dude doesnt even know who he is!!
- I wish AZ got more recognition throughout his career.. Nas kind of over shined him.

more to come..
Agree with all of these
Diplomatic Immunity was THAT ALBUM when I was in high school

you from Chula Vista/National City?

Young Jeezy has always been wack to me
Big Krit & Kendrick Lamar are overhyped on NT, nothing special about them dudes at all
Goodie Mob's Soul Food>>Any Outkast Album
No I.D.>>Kanye West
KRS-One has not made a good album since 1995 but he's still top 5
I wish Lil Wayne would quit rapping
Enta Da Stage>>>The Infamous

section 80 is a classic now, went to his concert and gave it a good hard listen, Lamar is dope
pimp.gif

also... why is it that the first half of albums better than the last half or to better phrase it, why are the best songs in the beginning of the album? exceptions of course

Originally Posted by M4rioL

section 80 is a classic now, went to his concert and gave it a good hard listen, Lamar is dope
pimp.gif

also... why is it that the first half of albums better than the last half or to better phrase it, why are the best songs in the beginning of the album? exceptions of course

They put the best songs in the beginning to catch the listeners attention. I mean if you're listening to the first few songs and they are bad,you don't even want to finish the album.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Dunk These

- Odd Future (with the exception of Frank Ocean) and Lil B are certified garbage

more to come..
Agree with all of these
Diplomatic Immunity was THAT ALBUM when I was in high school

you from Chula Vista/National City?
off Palm Ave. betw Chula Vista and San Ysidro.

you?

Back
Top Bottom