The thread about nothing

- two wack %%+ songs that are catchy as hell to me are Rihanna "cake" and Nicki Minaj "I beez in the trap"
- Future might be one of the worst rappers ever but his lyrics keep me dying laughing, have you ever sat and listened to his lyrics on Magic? pure comedy
- Waka Flocka didn't capitalize on Round Of Applause at all, shoulda been put his second album out
- is there such a thing as having too many mixtapes? I think so (ie. Gucci Mane, Game, Jeezy and 95% of all the trap rappers)
- I really hope T.I.'s next album is a banger, he needs another "What you Know" type hit and quit making the stupid apology songs, otherwise just stick to TV cuz his reality show was actually pretty entertaining. His kids are hilarious
laugh.gif

- I have a bad feeling that 2 Chainz album is gonna suck
- i've heard enough of Pusha T by himself, we need Clipse back
- Andre 3000 and Jay Electronica legitimately anger me with their laziness
- Richboy's first album still bangs til this day, where the +!*! is Polow Da Don? Haven't heard a new beat from him in what seems like years
- The Chronic/Doggystyle/2001/Documentary are 4 TIMELESS albums, haven't aged a single bit. As wack as Dr Dre might be now I'll NEVER disregard his efforts on these albums

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Future might be one of the worst rappers ever but his lyrics keep me dying laughing, have you ever sat and listened to his lyrics on Magic? pure comedy
roll.gif
I really can't tell his verses from his hooks. And it always seems like throughout his verses, he gradually starts mumbling and lowering
like his voice as if he is forgetting his lines in the middle of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
I really can't tell his verses from his hooks. And it always seems like throughout his verses, he gradually starts mumbling and lowering
laugh.gif

DOG! the second verse on Magic is EXACTLY that
laugh.gif
, pray to God we never have to hear him and Kid Cudi on the same track

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Originally Posted by solarius49

ive read all of the pages in this thread. cannot agree or disagree with others' opinions. heres mine:

- Big Krit, Kendrick Lamar and J Cole are the only present day artists who are keeping Hip Hop/Rap relevant.
- Dom Kennedy is under rated.
- Curren$y's flow goes over A LOT of peoples heads.
- Odd Future (with the exception of Frank Ocean) and Lil B are certified garbage
- Tupac and Biggie are equal in terms of rapping and story telling ability... im a westcoast native btw.
- Since Lil Wayne got into the game so early in his life, he has had an identity crisis ever since.. hence the wardrobe changes every year. dude doesnt even know who he is!!
- I wish AZ got more recognition throughout his career.. Nas kind of over shined him.
- 50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Trying was THAT ALBUM when i was in high school.
- Outkast and ATCQ have to be in the top 3 rap groups of all time.

more to come..
Agree with all of these
Diplomatic Immunity was THAT ALBUM when I was in high school

you from Chula Vista/National City?
off Palm Ave. betw Chula Vista and San Ysidro.

you?

im up in North County, but I know a couple females down that way, and i hit up the outlets in San Ysidro like once a week

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
&!@^ no
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lil B ghostwrote that verse

as far as current teams as a collective:

G.O.O.D Music > Maybach Music Group > Black Hippy > Jet Life Team >>>>> Taylor Gang.

as far as current teams as a collective:

G.O.O.D Music > Maybach Music Group > Black Hippy > Jet Life Team >>>>> Taylor Gang.

im not gonna lie, there is almost nobody I want to listen to from GOOD Music smh.  Common is one of my favorite rappers, but outside of him, and OLD Kanye, its an easy pass on the rest.
As far as the Taylor Gang thing goes, I wish people had more of an opportunity to hear Chevy Woods before he dumbed himself down so much, back when he was Kev Tha Hustla.  He used to be NICE, he has a couple tapes out, and some dope features on old Wiz tapes

I am so heated I slept on Lolla tix. There is never enough artist I want to see so I didn't even look this year. Just looked at the line-up and so many I would kill to see. My heart hurts. Sold out.

I was sober as a cobra when I first heard this in the 10th grade. Now that I'm older and a little more influenced, I'm remembering how hard this +*@@ was
sick.gif

It would be nice if i could flip through the guide, see something that says "Hip Hop Hits", and it's actually hip hop.

Originally Posted by solarius49

ive read all of the pages in this thread. cannot agree or disagree with others' opinions. heres mine:

- Big Krit, Kendrick Lamar and J Cole are the only present day artists who are keeping Hip Hop/Rap relevant.
- Dom Kennedy is under rated.
- Curren$y's flow goes over A LOT of peoples heads.
- Odd Future (with the exception of Frank Ocean) and Lil B are certified garbage
- Tupac and Biggie are equal in terms of rapping and story telling ability... im a westcoast native btw.
- Since Lil Wayne got into the game so early in his life, he has had an identity crisis ever since.. hence the wardrobe changes every year. dude doesnt even know who he is!!
- I wish AZ got more recognition throughout his career.. Nas kind of over shined him.
- 50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Trying was THAT ALBUM when i was in high school.
- Outkast and ATCQ have to be in the top 3 rap groups of all time.

more to come..
Agree with all of these
Diplomatic Immunity was THAT ALBUM when I was in high school

you from Chula Vista/National City?
off Palm Ave. betw Chula Vista and San Ysidro.

you?

nerd.gif

Paradise Hills/National City 
pimp.gif

im too afraid to go into the lil B thread and ask if their all trolling or on some serious steez think he's good.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

im too afraid to go into the lil B thread and ask if their all trolling or on some serious steez think he's good.
Do yourself a favor and just don't go in there
laugh.gif

Man anyone know what happened to Jazze pha? Dude was producing most of the hits that used to come out from the ATL from '03-'06. Haven't heard anything about him in years. Just got reminded as I was jamming to the old NBA Live '05 soundtrack
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom