The thread about nothing

these are some of the best electronic dudes doing it...

i bet they could make some sick hip hop if they wanted to..

most of their stuff is samples anyway, they use the same formula as some of the great hiphop producers.

525329_10151470368935673_847902421_n.jpg

these are some of the best electronic dudes doing it...

i bet they could make some sick hip hop if they wanted to..

most of their stuff is samples anyway, they use the same formula as some of the great hiphop producers.

525329_10151470368935673_847902421_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thoughts of a Predicate Felon was so dope :smh: but loads of people won't say it cause it's Yayo and just passed over him. Too many good tracks on there

That "We don't give f*** about you" track was :smokin

Very :smokin probably the best I've heard from Olivia :lol:. "Homicide" was my track though "I'm in apartment 4 B, wipin down the llama, with 2 freaks kissin like Britteny and Madonna" :pimp:

Last edited:
Sometime I just go on Datpiff and listen to random tapes...

This K-Woody: People I've Met is pretty ******g dope

Sometime I just go on Datpiff and listen to random tapes...

This K-Woody: People I've Met is pretty ******g dope

i would do that too, but there is just so much music out there to digest already that i cant take the time. any others you would recommend tho?

this might be a lil too weird/off the wall for most folks, but if you sit w/ it and give son a chance the **** is really funny, well thought out and kinda funky.

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl:

the fact that Mike was throwing unboxed chicken pieces out his limo like they were t-shirts is straight comedy

:rofl: was that really Freddie Gibbs narrating? I've never heard him actually talk before other than rapping, and it through me off a bit.

Can't believe how I sort of slept on this

Cause I was scanning through this,

And came across the "How It Feel" track and started nodding my head like crazy like it was brand new. Then I started to feel like it sounded familiar, so I typed that in on my itunes and I was like "Ah **** that song was on here?" :lol: So I went back and bumped It's Tha World and damn, what a good tape that I somehow lost in the sea of all the other music.

roll.gif
was that really Freddie Gibbs narrating? I've never heard him actually talk before other than rapping, and it through me off a bit.

Can't believe how I sort of slept on this

Cause I was scanning through this,

And came across the "How It Feel" track and started nodding my head like crazy like it was brand new. Then I started to feel like it sounded familiar, so I typed that in on my itunes and I was like "Ah **** that song was on here?"
laugh.gif
So I went back and bumped It's Tha World and damn, what a good tape that I somehow lost in the sea of all the other music.
its tha world a raw *** tape

I should come here more often to check up on what's new. Anyway....I still bump Stadium Arcadium by RHCP, so fire.

everyone in this flick needs to go back to white tees and the styles they used when they wore em.

Last edited:
:smokin madlib and blu been nice, but together they're just :x in the best way possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom