THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

^ i saw that on instagram the other day. the board looks beautiful :wow:

im a sucker red/white/blue cw's

they're really responsive. idk if that makes sense. they're real poppy. it reminds me of the low-pro REAL decks on how you barely snap the tail and you're already popping a solid ollie. I love the tail on this one (size 8.1) it's small but really steep like the nose. I'm hopping to 8.3 boards and hoping I find a similar shape. board is made in China but it feels really stiff, not in a bad way, I was boardsliding a parking block and still had a lot of bounce/bend. it's really made well. definitely one of my favorite boards I've skated.

Is it similar to an anti hero/ baker pop? I know what you mean about the real comparison they are nice on pop when fresh but real was a bit to heavy for my liking. But not bad. I wouldn't mind trying a palace then, I have tried so much might as well

Palace boards are pretty beat..  They're made by dsm in china 

I skated one and it felt soggy off the bat. No pop at all, and real flat like

Switched back to the gold standard -- US pressed wood

Last few boards I've skated are brands pressed at South Central Mfg.

~Politic, Hammers, Bacon, Dieta, JK Industries, Hook Ups.. lots of smaller companies too

Super hard decks that last forever

Last edited:
So I Shouldn't cop? I really like bakers og concave. Was thinking bout going back to that for easier flip tricks. I'm skating a supreme anti hero board rn and the pop and shape was great right off the bat, pretty worn down now. I had a habitat janoski board it was an 8.3, very nice and sturdy for the size of that board. But I'm leaning towards a baker, also wanted to try jason dills f****n awesome

Yea i got summ shop decks. made in U.S.. i kept one fa myself def fell in love wit tht jawn. The wood def pop.

So I Shouldn't cop? I really like bakers og concave. Was thinking bout going back to that for easier flip tricks. I'm skating a supreme anti hero board rn and the pop and shape was great right off the bat, pretty worn down now. I had a habitat janoski board it was an 8.3, very nice and sturdy for the size of that board. But I'm leaning towards a baker, also wanted to try jason dills f****n awesome
FA/Hockey boards are sick. if you want to try Palace go for it. 

this is insane 
sick.gif

this part is a great reminder that it's not always about being technical. real good part. also it's not on YT yet but if you guys get the chance, check out Yuri's part on the Thrasher site. technical part but dude still maintains a good style, Blind screwed up by letting him go.

this part is really good. I think he's only 18. can't wait for the new Sk8Mafia video.

Jake Donnelly 

12106153_1471695333137115_657711455_n.jpg

LRG's new video comes out in a week. I think. at least it does this month. so stoked for this.

10817993_1476166656024298_1890402314_n.jpg

also if you haven't watched this, do so. I know this isn't a full length but this full of bangers.

FA and Girl/ Choco are trash to me that soggy china wood.

Habitat/ Tum Yeto is pretty tough.

nyjah dropped a video last night. Also he's not on DC anymore, rumor is he's going to nike. Not nike sb, but nike. That's ******

Last edited:
apparently that was throwaway footage too, but he still doesn't appeal to me. Josh Matthews' Berric Push part was better.

speaking of that, these have released.

12237439_567617263387958_1126444374_n.jpg

Finally! After about 10 years, Boston finally has a new skatepark! It's right underneath the Zakim bridge. It's great to see that Boston finally got the skate park that it deserves and because of this I am starting skateboarding again. :D

http://www.thecharles.org/projects-and-programs/skate-park/

Skateboarding was my life and I'm just really happy to be back doing what I love. Any Boston heads want to link up and skate, let me know!

^^^ that's sick. Another reason I should go watch my Red Sox in Fenway :tongue:

Also breaking news.
Shane O' Neill is with Primitive.
Koston and Guy off Girl.
Guy on Nike SB.

Hopefully those Huf Dylan slip-ons fit more like the Gravis ones (true to size). I tried on the lace-ups and had to go up a full size but then they felt like clown shoes because there was so much room in the toes.

Guess I should go try them on in a store and support the local scene if I do. Definitely not true to size in the 3 pairs of Janoski mids I bought. Why did I buy 3 pairs before realizing that? Feet got fatter?

Gino talking about recent stuff. Part 1.

Part 2

The ending in part 2 :nthat:

Last edited:
^^RIP holmes

Went thru that with my DIY spot too JC NJ to be exact.

Boys of summer vid pretty fuego go peep at boysofsummer.com

Back
Top Bottom