the thread about the thread about nothing getting locked for 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb

from meth:

Yeah, I'm shutting this down for 24 hours.  

If only 2-3 users were at fault, I'd just remove the individuals from the thread, as has been the policy.  This was widespread.  

IF anything like this happens again, trust that I won't be so generous.

meth,

can you please elaborate specifically on why it was locked? that way when it is unlocked the regulars can warn people violating the rules.

thanks

Meth doesn't answer to you :lol:. Whatever "they" did, they know the rules. We police ourselves and are constantly reminded what not to do. Can't abide by that?, then oh well.

Last edited:
Meth doesn't answer to you
laugh.gif
. Whatever "they" did, they know the rules. We police ourselves and are constantly reminded what not to do. Can't abide by that?, then oh well.
i never said meth answers to me. i just simply asked a question so when it gets unlocked, the regulars can keep a better eye out. maybe he saw a violation that a user did not think was one. just my 2 cents. not trying to start any trouble just would like some clarification.

Meth doesn't answer to you :lol: . Whatever "they" did, they know the rules. We police ourselves and are constantly reminded what not to do. Can't abide by that?, then oh well.

i never said meth answers to me. i just simply asked a question so when it gets unlocked, the regulars can keep a better eye out. maybe he saw a violation that a user did not think was one. just my 2 cents. not trying to start any trouble just would like some clarification.

I was kidding man, all jokes :lol:. I don't know what happened. He said it was a bunch of us, but I know I wasn't part of it, I didn't post anything crazy this afternoon. I think it might have been the PM thirst that did it.

There's plenty of PM requests, rep begs, profanity, sports and music talk, and other things wrong over the last few pages like he said.

Everyone just has to stay on point about "nothing" and everything will be good.

Seems like honest mistakes franc like you said.

There's plenty of PM requests, rep begs, profanity, sports and music talk, and other things wrong over the last few pages like he said.

Everyone just has to stay on point about "nothing" and everything will be good.

Seems like honest mistakes franc like you said.
Nah most of it coulda been avoided. Pm the person dont ask for pm thats basic nt common sense.
Rep beggers was like 2 of them they coulda been dealt with accordingly.
No recent music or sport talk that i noticed.

1) Someone posted an up close HD photo of Ware's injury

2) Gifs/pictures of girls

3) Sports talk

To name a FEW...

Meth is obviously already annoyed with TAN posters. This thread is not helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom