the thread about TWOs

To me they're not, they're also one of the most comfy Jordans I own
I've been ignorant with the other series of J, been only collecting 1s, 3, 4s, 5s, and 11s.  This is simply to keep my budget in check, due to all of the different CW.  The 2s are starting to inch in closer and closer and closer to that approved list...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang ur good
eek.gif
 lol
sharing is caring

that's good that ur looking out but mang....I won't able to scoop them up! maybe for others out there that is on here
smile.gif
Hehe, my bad.  Hopefully I'll get some good karma for some drops in the future.  I've been pretty on point minus the SB drops so I can't complain and be all salty when I start striking out.

I've been ignorant with the other series of J, been only collecting 1s, 3, 4s, 5s, and 11s.  This is simply to keep my budget in check, due to all of the different CW.  The 2s are starting to inch in closer and closer and closer to that approved list...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to provide an update. I went back to Champs and tried on a pair. I had never owned a pair of the 2's. I liked the reds but after trying them on they tend to run a half size big and the weight of them on my feet felt like cement blocks . I didn't cop . I decided I would hold off and buy the 14's coming out July 4th instead . Thanks for all that provided their opinions. This model is just not for me.

That is basically my collection of j's, minus the ones. 3's, 4's, 5's, and 11's are the only ones that appeal to me, but maybe that's because they're the only ones I remember having when I was a kid.
I want to provide an update. I went back to Champs and tried on a pair. I had never owned a pair of the 2's. I liked the reds but after trying them on they tend to run a half size big and the weight of them on my feet felt like cement blocks . I didn't cop . I decided I would hold off and buy the 14's coming out July 4th instead . Thanks for all that provided their opinions. This model is just not for me.
Man, I can't even remember being able to try on a pair of jordan's at a store now. When's the last time anyone was able to try on a pair of j's before buying? Lol.

dudes really laughing at that corny jogger joke ? this board and the sneaker world have been flooded with jogger pics for a good year now -- that joke mightve hit hard in 2013

was never a fan of 2s back in the day but got a pair of the white/red and love them . seango your pics are beautiful
some of us (myself included) may never have seen that joke until now. i'll admit I didn't really find it funny though. I despise jogger pants but the joke was mediocre at best
laugh.gif

That is basically my collection of j's, minus the ones. 3's, 4's, 5's, and 11's are the only ones that appeal to me, but maybe that's because they're the only ones I remember having when I was a kid.

Man, I can't even remember being able to try on a pair of jordan's at a store now. When's the last time anyone was able to try on a pair of j's before buying? Lol.

LOL. That is what told the guy who worked there. It was my first pair in many years of Retro's I got to try on. Shoe Palace has some if you are looking at a decent price
http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jorda...shoe-white-black-varsity-red-cement-grey.html

LOL. That is what told the guy who worked there. It was my first pair in many years of Retro's I got to try on. Shoe Palace has some if you are looking at a decent price
http://www.shoepalace.com/air-jorda...shoe-white-black-varsity-red-cement-grey.html
That is very tempting to be able to buy a pair still. But I have to cut back on sneakers for a while now that I have to save up for a Vegas trip in a 2 months, that and plus the fact my girl keeps telling me why I have the need to buy so many shoes when I rarely even wear the pairs I already have. I guess she's right to a certain degree.

Nightshades look nice in person man, nothing crazy about having that opinion.

Does a II run more similar in size to a Retro 1 or a retro 3.  I have kind of a wide foot so I'm stuck wearing a 13.5-14 in a I or any other narrow Nike/JB model, and I can wear a 13 and sometimes a 12.5 in something wide.  Just curious as I'm trying to buy these off Sole Heaven right now.  Thanks man.
between the 2 im gonna say closer to the iii

thanks man you just solidified my purchase haha.  Was down to this or a crapshoot on the 7/4 Black/Yellow 14s dropping; those scream limited imo :\

Picked up the White/Red 2s on RD, while the Nightshades came in a few days ago.  

Nightshades look much better in person.  Quality is like that of the Iron Purple 2s.

Unfortunately, the quality on the white/red 2s falls short.  I'll explain with the pictures.

Shoe is constructed with that poor stiff plastic-like leather used not the 5s last year.

Picture was a shoe straight out to the box, and there was creases and uneven spots all around the shoe 
mad.gif

Also, a lot of loose thread on the shoes.  The nightshades (at least my pair) didn't have any loose thread.

I like the piping on the White/Red 2s though.  Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but it's actually gradient (red to black to red)

With that said, these are going to crease like no other after wearing them, let alone trying them on.  Needless to say the white/red 2s are going to be beaters 
ohwell.gif

The Nightshades seem to have slightly more padding than the white/red 2s, but they both have a good amount of padding.

Also, for those that keep ask about sizing.  These fit true to size!  I wear a size 9 in all Jordans and these are no exception.  They feel better on feet because they're wide, so to all you with wide feet go pick up a pair.  Went to the mall and some shoe stores and I still see the white/red 2s sitting in a lot of sizes.

Last edited:

Does a II run more similar in size to a Retro 1 or a retro 3.  I have kind of a wide foot so I'm stuck wearing a 13.5-14 in a I or any other narrow Nike/JB model, and I can wear a 13 and sometimes a 12.5 in something wide.  Just curious as I'm trying to buy these off Sole Heaven right now.  Thanks man.
if u have a wide foot go half size up....2s run narrow imo

Back
Top Bottom