the thread about TWOs

My friend told me that if I lace these badboys tight, it'll crease badly. Should I? Or nah?

My friend told me that if I lace these badboys tight, it'll crease badly. Should I? Or nah?
Tight or not, they'll crease. I laced up not so tight, but after around an hour of strolling the crease is there. So I went "well damn, I'd rather also ball in these joints, too." So I did. 
nerd.gif
 The crease is bad as it is now, but it's nothing to stress about, personally. Walang halong biro tol (no kidding bruh) haha!

Like an Egyptian.
Or even a penguin. 
laugh.gif

Tight or not, they'll crease. I laced up not so tight, but after around an hour of strolling the crease is there. So I went "well damn, I'd rather also ball in these joints, too." So I did. 
nerd.gif
 The crease is bad as it is now, but it's nothing to stress about, personally. Walang halong biro tol (no kidding bruh) haha!
Lol 
laugh.gif
 I just want to break in them properly, not like how I broke in my Chicago 1's. They creased real bad. But yeah, they'll crease 
laugh.gif

Or even a penguin. 
laugh.gif

Lol 
laugh.gif
 I just want to break in them properly, not like how I broke in my Chicago 1's. They creased real bad. But yeah, they'll crease 
laugh.gif
Yeah, my chicago 1s are beat.  The best part about it is that I wear them like regular shoes now, throw them on, beat on them, no worries or stress...haha, love it.

Is finishline on crack.... I ordered the dark concords and got a notice the other day they have no more in stock [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]. I look again on the website and they have sizes left, wtf???

(shrug) I look at peoples kicks

Doesn't matter if I have them already. I might look at them and think how I haven't worn mine in a while. Other times I might think maybe I should have gotten those.

I'm in to kicks, I look at kicks.

I like girls *****, I look at their *****. Doesn't matter if I have a girl.

Yeah, same with me. I just caught myself staring at a pair of Cement XIs on a dude's feet yesterday, even though I copped them last week.

And truth be told, I turned my neck to check out the *** of a long-legged girl I passed on campus today, even though I have a hot-*** wife at home. :smokin

Last edited:
A couple of you mentioned the leather on the 2 being the same as the black tongue v??? Im sorry but what the hell?

Did a little Side by side Comparison of the The 2004 Retro 2's and The 2014 Red/White Retro 2's

These 2014's are higher the the 04' model

the Toe box seems a little diff in the Cut of Leather on both.

The Lizard Pattern Leather on the sides are exact

as well as

the Red to Black piping are on point to the 2004 pairs….

Just got them for $150.00 even no tax

I bought some 54' Flat Black Laces To swap out…. Hope that's the right length size?

Kinda surprised at the fact that there's fakes of the Infrared 2's.
[/URL]

Yeah, but .. as far as I can tell, these are still selling above retail on Ebay (I regret passing on them and have been monitoring prices as I don't pay more than retail for any shoe), and since fakes typically cost less to make you can probably make money selling them even if they are at or below retail.

This was a limited shoe and was squeezed between the much higher demand Baron 9s and Snakeskin 11s so many people who wanted them may have been short on cash during their release window. Fakers could be capitalizing on that, and I rep you for alerting me to this as I search Ebay.

Last edited:
Yeah, but .. as far as I can tell, these are still selling above retail on Ebay (I regret passing on them and have been monitoring prices as I don't pay more than retail for any shoe), and since fakes typically cost less to make you can probably make money selling them even if they are at or below retail.

This was a limited shoe and was squeezed between the much higher demand Baron 9s and Snakeskin 11s so many people who wanted them may have been short on cash during their release window. Fakers could be capitalizing on that, and I rep you for alerting me to this as I search Ebay.
Thanks fam. I was just looking through the local ads then boom, they popped out 
laugh.gif
 I remember the time people were selling Concord lows 1 year before they released 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I can't stand that shiny lizard skin tho 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom