“Christmas”​

Release Date: Holiday 2023
Men’s Style Code: DV9956-006
GS Style Code: FJ6869-006
Color: Black/Fire Red-Fir-Cement Grey
Retail: $150/$130
1676031015448.jpeg

House of Heat

Perhaps this will be the finished product for the pending release that was originally speculated as the Black Fire Red 2 Low.

Do you think it hurt the VIIIs to only have three? Next year or year after the market will be oversaturated with VIIIs. Be interesting to see if they do lows for the h**s.
🤔No, not really. The 8s are one of the most unique and recognizable(which pair isn’t lol) Jordans(when you consider the OG models) because of the strap. Though they haven’t flew off shelves over the years they still garner more attention than some other models. Now that I think about it, some of the retro+ color ways didn’t move well during the first retro run. Think you could get PeaPods and Stealths for under retail. I must say though, I was really surprised Aquas sat last time. I thought many would like the Tinker joints, wrong. I don’t know, they aren’t hard to pull off. Probably been hurt by release timing or JB/Nike making too many. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Your last line 😂
They love the 8s lol
Couldn’t believe how many were rocking the doodoo strawberry pink lows :sick:

P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion once more thing on the 8s…
JB released an unreleased sample of the Sky Jordan 8…IN GS SIZES!! Why release a shoe for kids and small feet women(or men:sick:) that mainly adults know about? Not saying we would’ve been all over em, I would’ve, but it made no sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom