the thread about TWOs

DE25E338-2A84-4E09-9835-A14B5BF89B39.jpeg
A08B93F9-5B7E-4315-A9A9-6CF3B16854B8.jpeg
5C33906B-589C-4263-8DD6-56B60E77F552.jpeg

I’m watching this bulls hawks game Jan 19 1988. MJ looks like he is in some 2 lows.

Corzine Sedale Threat Oak Pax Rory Sparrow get lots of minutes, Pippen barely plays, Horace too.

Anyway, it’s so funny.

MJ gets doubled non stop. He gets the ball on the perimeter off a pick and they just blitz MJ and double him. He’s thrown so many dimes to wide open guys who throw up a brick. He’s in team on back mode.

It’s amazing how little space there is, everything is mid range or MJ drawing fouls. Dudes play way off, they have only taken like 3 3 pts shots in the entire game! With the amount of space there is these days, MJ would avg 45. Crazy it took til the 90s for the Bulls to figure out MJ needs 3 pt shooters to kick too. Pax started playing major minutes, BJ, Hodges etc…

Brad Sellers SUCKS!!!

Attachments

• 11CBC9CC-4383-4FE4-B6B2-18F8749FB46E.jpeg
    11CBC9CC-4383-4FE4-B6B2-18F8749FB46E.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 644
I’m watching this bulls hawks game Jan 19 1988. MJ looks like he is in some 2 lows.

Corzine Sedale Threat Oak Pax Rory Sparrow get lots of minutes, Pippen barely plays, Horace too.

Anyway, it’s so funny.

MJ gets doubled non stop. He gets the ball on the perimeter off a pick and they just blitz MJ and double him. He’s thrown so many dimes to wide open guys who throw up a brick. He’s in team on back mode.

It’s amazing how little space there is, everything is mid range or MJ drawing fouls. Dudes play way off, they have only taken like 3 3 pts shots in the entire game! With the amount of space there is these days, MJ would avg 45. Crazy it took til the 90s for the Bulls to figure out MJ needs 3 pt shooters to kick too. Pax started playing major minutes, BJ, Hodges etc…

Brad Sellers SUCKS!!!

He definitely played in the lows a few times. Good catch.

Did the womens crafts not release on snkrs/ndc?

All of a sudden, im seeing they’re just out @ random stores…

Also the toebox appears to be kinda spacey just from lookin @ these. They tts or down .5?

Last edited:
Did the womens crafts not release on snkrs/ndc?

All of a sudden, im seeing they’re just out @ random stores…

Also the toebox appears to be kinda spacey just from lookin @ these. They tts or down .5?
They’ve been dropping randomly at spots, haven’t seen on SNKRS yet. Size 11.5w and 12w been going fast. I really don’t want to pay retail for em so I’m passing at the moment.

I chose these over the Shelflifes.
EC153BAC-F0AB-4E12-8850-9CBCF11ADE63.jpeg
They’re definitely clean!

Had I known they were dropping I probably would’ve still chose Shelflife, only because they come with a hangtag and green laces, and that they’re an African Streetwear store, happy to support. Otherwise, you can’t wrong with either IMO. I’ll cop if they get to $100-120 lol

Back
Top Bottom