the thread about TWOs

im tempted to buy the size 12 to see if i can make a mens 10.5 work but I know ill be disappointed

I don't need them but those are one of the dopest II's I've ever seen and I don't like many past like 2 OG's. In Chi Hi's I'm a solid 10.5 but my OW II's are an 11. Would also try but that spot is no return, no exchange, no refund.

I like that energy.. I tend to spend 0 dollars at places like that.

I don't need them but those are one of the dopest II's I've ever seen and I don't like many past like 2 OG's. In Chi Hi's I'm a solid 10.5 but my OW II's are an 11. Would also try but that spot is no return, no exchange, no refund.

You talking about the uncs or royals?

Same. Except I’m an 11 in chis and 11.5 in off white 2s. Not worth the gamble if they don’t fit

Never ordered from them before so hope my pair ships. Surprised these ain't on snkrs or they dropping them at a later date.

blacklion23 blacklion23

Screenshot_20230706-123137.png

Just realized you canceled lol. I went on the site and was able to cart a sz 11 and immediately thought SNKRoom on that 💩 lol
I didn't cancel. I got an email from PayPal and sneakerroom.... They cancelled my order for some reason

Edit: the email does say I cancelled but I haven't been on that site since I ordered. I'm just wait til Saturday

Back
Top Bottom