the thread about TWOs

Ksubi and represent is all I been wearing the last 2 years. Imma check out serenede. How they fit? U can get the ksubi for the lowball on Grailed DS just shoot the offers.
Stretch denim that has a slim fit... I personally love serenede cause them joints last forever and only cost $130 a pop but they go on sale all the time so you can grab em for a hundo a lot of times

20240203_094916.jpg
20240203_135103.jpg
20240203_152433.jpg
These 2s go krazy I’m surprise the price for these so low

It’s crazy how many years ago I hated the 2’s. As the years go by, they drastically grew on me. Not to mention, I normally don’t wear white based shoes at all, but these really look dope. This is my 2nd or 3rd time wearing these and they really look dope on feet.
IMG_6388.jpeg
IMG_6389.jpeg

It’s crazy how many years ago I hated the 2’s. As the years go by, they drastically grew on me. Not to mention, I normally don’t wear white based shoes at all, but these really look dope. This is my 2nd or 3rd time wearing these and they really look dope on feet.
IMG_6388.jpeg
IMG_6389.jpeg
Same... I think it's an age thing. I hated 2s, if you go back far enough in this thread you'll see me talking down on them but I turned 30 last year and it's like a switch flipped. All the models I hated when I was younger like 2s, 8s, and 14s are now desirable to me lol

ive always liked jordan 2s because of how low key they are from a design/branding/gimmick perspective. when you want a break from loud branding or hyper distinctive features like elephant print, netting, wings etc, the 2s are a solid option. they also ride the line between casual sneaker and late 80s bulky basket ball shoe better than a lot of the 1-14 line up. the updated shape is doing a lot of the heavy lifting on a lot of these new pairs too

Same... I think it's an age thing. I hated 2s, if you go back far enough in this thread you'll see me talking down on them but I turned 30 last year and it's like a switch flipped. All the models I hated when I was younger like 2s, 8s, and 14s are now desirable to me lol
You might be right. I just turned 37 last month and these have definitely grew on me. Don’t get me wrong, they’re still one of the weaker models, but the Chicago colorway is the best

A Cherry Blossom 2 Low is slated to release this year.

These are inspired by the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan, according to this:

In celebration of Japan’s enchanting springtime, Nike introduces the Air Jordan 2 Low “Cherry Blossom.” Inspired by the country’s famous Cherry Blossom Festival, this sneaker captures the festival’s essence flawlessly. With meticulous attention to detail, it embodies the fleeting beauty of cherry blossoms and the rich cultural heritage surrounding this annual event.

Crafted with intricate Japanese-inspired design, the Air Jordan 2 Low charms admirers. Its white leather upper, delicately infused with pink gradients resembling cherry blossoms, evokes the serene beauty of Japan in spring. Complemented by lively green accents, symbolizing the festival’s cultural significance, this sneaker seamlessly blends style with tradition.

The packaging is equally captivating, featuring Mount Fuji illustrations and cherry blossom motifs. This adds cultural depth to the unboxing experience. Moreover, each pair comes with a specially engraved coin pendant, serving as a cherished memento. These thoughtful touches enhance the release, offering enthusiasts an immersive and collectible experience.

In summary, the AJ2 Low “Cherry Blossom” is a testament to Japan’s enchanting spring season. With its intricate design, cultural homage, and immersive experience, it’s more than just a sneaker—it’s a celebration of tradition and beauty.

Air Jordan 2 Low “Cherry Blossom”
Style Code: FQ3228-100
Release Date: 2024
Price: $150
1710463844081.png
1710463881670.png
1710463897561.png
1710463914131.png
1710463967541.png
1710463983667.png
1710464000521.png

1710464198684.png

$111 shipped 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5 still in stock
Code: ART45

$111 shipped 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5 still in stock
Code: ART45

I was gonna post yesterday that these are marked down on the Nike App for $113 after you add to cart. They have a FSR.

Back
Top Bottom