the thread about TWOs

Now the shoe is off ndc completely in mens sizes.
it was weird. 5 mins ago i walked in my office and still had the page up and hit the size ten and went to my cart. but i refreshed the shoe page and it said "no longer available" but since the page was still up i could add it. and its still in my cart waiting to check out. i think nike just pulled the shoe so it looks like its gone. or they are gonna let FNL and EB sell them for them.

it was weird. 5 mins ago i walked in my office and still had the page up and hit the size ten and went to my cart. but i refreshed the shoe page and it said "no longer available" but since the page was still up i could add it. and its still in my cart waiting to check out. i think nike just pulled the shoe so it looks like its gone. or they are gonna let FNL and EB sell them for them.
You could be right.

yall who wanna cop off NBA Store

use the coupon code: itpays

you will save 20%

thank me later

had the white/red dropped today and with the coupon code on nba and some promo cash i had i would have copped off impulse even when i dont like em much :lol:

I cant even believe people are trying to make money on these on ebay.

Last edited:
Was tempted, but passed. The elephant print at the top of the tongue turned me off even with the $20 discount from FNL. I wish they would have left it off.

I went ahead and got some SOMP's instead. I'd wear those, these? Not so sure I would ever wear them.

Funny how some people I know say the print killed it but yet those people have the lab 5 elephant print and loves those alot. Limited stuff changes everything
"Shrugs"

Back
Top Bottom